Free Member
Oct 9, 2010
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer s660
Exp
Since 2009
Anyone know a safe and reasonable priced site near Malaga where we can also store the van over December before return in January. Or anywhere in southern Spain near an airport to fly home?

Regards in advance, tgee

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Camping torremolinos allows a few vans to be stored.
It's a short walk to train station and that takes you direct into the airport and for pennies (y).
Nice site and very friendly bar area.. http://www.campingtorremolinos.com/#servicios

We used Autocaravaners once BUT looking at the website it seems to either have improved A LOT or moved location.
Only downside was the taxi's cost double the parking fee..
http://www.autocaravanasseyla.es/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
tgee

tgee

Free Member
Oct 9, 2010
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer s660
Exp
Since 2009
Thank's guys have booked flights for December now need to contact your suggestions!

Feb 5, 2014
mid-Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2006
Check your insurance policy! It may not cover being left unattended away from your "home" for more than a few days - Gordon

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Check your insurance policy! It may not cover being left unattended away from your "home" for more than a few days - Gordon

Yea.. Most certainly.... (y)
Well done on the reminder, usually I am on the ball for that..
Think some insurers state if left unattended and away from home / storage address for more than 36 hours..

Happihalls

Free Member
Jun 12, 2014
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T449
Exp
Since 2013
Hi tgee, we're looking to do the same over the Christmas period this year (flying back to Uk from Malaga & storing our van) so I wondered how you got on with this? Did you find somewhere safe to leave your van?

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Hi tgee, we're looking to do the same over the Christmas period this year (flying back to Uk from Malaga & storing our van) so I wondered how you got on with this? Did you find somewhere safe to leave your van?
If you put @tgee in front of your post it will tag him to let him know you have posted

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
If you put @tgee in front of your post it will tag him to let him know you have posted(y)

Dec 28, 2015
lake district
Funster No
MH
low profile mh
Exp
Since 2015
Some park on long term parking at Malaga airport. Met a man on a site who does it regularly, but no personal experience

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
We are doing the same but from Alicante using Umberella parking opposite airport. We have used them many times and have confidence in them

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
Left my van onsite at Cabo De Gata last winter for 3 months plugged into EHU and gave my keys to a friend who kept an eye on it and turned it over a few times.

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
Good evening all. I hope that you are all keeping safe and well?
An old thread but I found it searching for this exact thing. Does anyone know of any secure parking for a MH in the Malaga to Marbella region now? We have a MH and want to take it to the apartment we have in Riviera but, parking it there is a no-go. We are looking for somewhere secure we can home it whilst we live in the apartment. This will enable us to explore more of Spain on the way down and back in the MH as opposed to flying.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Best šŸ‘

Mar 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2017
Good evening all. I hope that you are all keeping safe and well?
An old thread but I found it searching for this exact thing. Does anyone know of any secure parking for a MH in the Malaga to Marbella region now? We have a MH and want to take it to the apartment we have in Riviera but, parking it there is a no-go. We are looking for somewhere secure we can home it whilst we live in the apartment. This will enable us to explore more of Spain on the way down and back in the MH as opposed to flying.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Best šŸ‘
BnBJwf Did you manage to find somewhere? We're doing the same thing and need a place close to our apartment in Los Alamos. Regards

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
BnBJwf Did you manage to find somewhere? We're doing the same thing and need a place close to our apartment in Los Alamos. Regards
Evening. No, but in all fairness, we only had the MH three months before Covid kicked in, and we have only had one visit to Riviera since the first lockdown. We are going out, all being well, at the end of October and we are going to ask about then. I will PM you with anything we find.
Safe travels. šŸ‘

Mar 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2017
Evening. No, but in all fairness, we only had the MH three months before Covid kicked in, and we have only had one visit to Riviera since the first lockdown. We are going out, all being well, at the end of October and we are going to ask about then. I will PM you with anything we find.
Safe travels. šŸ‘
Great... We intend to visit end of October as well. Should be plenty of post to pick up!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back