Campsite Search (1 Viewer)

jerry123

Free Member
Jul 28, 2021
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 4009
Hi everyone,
I'm starting to plan next year's skiing trip (hopefully !!) and am struggling to find a campsite (or Aire with loo, unlikely of course...) that is near the Autoroute, about half way between Calais and the French Alps - so Troyes, Chaumont, Dijon-ish - that is open in January. Just for a stopover, 7.5m van. Thoughts anyone please ?
Thanks !

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome from The Cotswolds! (y)
No doubt some of the skiing Funsters will have some suggestions…..;)

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
When visiting my sister (by car) who lives in Briancon in the French alps I have always stopped at Beaune, which is a lovely old medieval town with some good restaurants, there is an Aire and a couple of campsites, although as yet i haven't used them so can't vouch for how good they are.

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Pevensey Bay
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
Hi everyone,
I'm starting to plan next year's skiing trip (hopefully !!) and am struggling to find a campsite (or Aire with loo, unlikely of course...) that is near the Autoroute, about half way between Calais and the French Alps - so Troyes, Chaumont, Dijon-ish - that is open in January. Just for a stopover, 7.5m van. Thoughts anyone please ?
Thanks !
Whenever I go to Chamonix I stop at Langres. It has a very large aire/car park. No toilet but water and dumping facilities.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back