Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
We are thinking of getting the ferry to Bilbao on 8th January next year. The arrival time is 1800 hours and not wanting to drive far in the dark does anyone know whether you can stop overnight on arrival in Bilbao Port or if there is a campsite or an aire within a relative short drive open in January.

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi John
On arrival at the port travel on the outward route, to the roundabout then go back in towards the arrivals car park plenty of room in there , also cafe and toilets if open, lots of people park there. Pete

OP
OP
JohnH

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
Hi John
On arrival at the port travel on the outward route, to the roundabout then go back in towards the arrivals car park plenty of room in there , also cafe and toilets if open, lots of people park there. Pete

Thanks very much Pete. Not sure which roundabout but that may be obvious when I get there. I guess that you mean the car park for people "arriving" for the next boat out. I would have already been to "arrival" from England on the way in.
Thanks again John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Thanks very much Pete. Not sure which roundabout but that may be obvious when I get there. I guess that you mean the car park for people "arriving" for the next boat out. I would have already been to "arrival" from England on the way in.
Thanks again John
Yep John I should have put departures lol , it's the first roundabout , don't go to the departure lanes keep to the right you will see where I mean Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back