Campsite 2pm to 11am charges. (1 Viewer)

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
We travel a lot with our motorhome both locally during school term time and more widely across the UK and Europe in the holidays.

What I find frustrating is being charged for a full fee if we arrive at say 6pm and leave next day at say 8am
Or
Having to pay for 3 nights if we go for a weekend in term time and arrive at 6pm on Friday and leave at 4pm on Sunday - a total of 46 hours. If the kids are in school, even picking them up in the MH, we can't set off until 4pm so it is impossible to arrive by noon or 2pm and the first afternoon is lost

It is ok for caravans (and motorhomes) when you are staying for a week or two, but if you are touring or short staying I think Campsite owners should consider a "Touring Tariff" . I mean it is not as if they have to clean the room or make the beds.

Why not have a "Sleep Over" tariff for people who are touring - we are forced to use campsites in this country as it is illegal to sleep in lay-bys and we have no real Aires yet. (I know there are a few night stays starting up)

I have talked to loads of local sites about turning up at 6pm on a Friday and leaving at 4pm on a Sunday during School TERMTIME only, when they are quiet and only paying for 2 days - do you know how many said yes, no problem ................ 2 yes two...... A couple of others said yes but you have to pay a £10 late stay fee for the Sunday.

I mean - I have to pay for Friday for which we get there in time for tea and the kids get an hours play and we have to pay either a whole day or a fee for 4 hours on the Sunday or leave before there is time to do much more than breakfast. At some sites round here that means paying £50 for a Saturday day out or £75 if we stay til Sunday afternoon.

At that price we just wouldn't go and both we and the site looses out.

Luckily we have 2 sites that let us stay til Sunday teatime for the 2 nite charge and we use them lots during school time.

I think we Motorhomers should lobby all our favourite campsites to provide a better deal for proper tourers and weekend getaways.

I do understand that the big parks with entertainment and holiday park facilities need their weekly bookings and time slots etc, but surely they could put 4 or 5 pitches to one side for tourers and the weekend breaks would only be out of season during school time. At the end of the day they will get more business by offering these services and good services lead to good recommendations and more business.

I for one would go more often if the price was more reasonable.

What does everyone else think?

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Seven plus years
I feel your pain.

However I'm guessing that you get something from staying on these campsites otherwise you'd be staying on Caravan Club CL or Camping & Caravan Club CS sites and saving money.

BTW - "...it is illegal to sleep in lay-bys" is incorrect. But I'd imagine this wouldn't be a whole load of fun for the kids anyway?

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Sounds as if you want to be joining Britstops or if you are in the "clubs" have a look at the meets that they have , usually between £5and10 a night

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
I know what you mean. We use ours a lot for cycling events and get to the area 7-8pm and are usually at the hq by 9am in the morning (if not earlier). We used to use sites but now we just find a suitable layby rather than fork out £20 for basically overnight parking as we never use the toilets or showers.

I'm sure there are French sites that are part of a stopover system where you pay a reduced fee if you arrive after 6 and are gone by 10.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
I feel your pain.

However I'm guessing that you get something from staying on these campsites otherwise you'd be staying on Caravan Club CL or Camping & Caravan Club CS sites and saving money.

Yes - with kids we always look for something with at least a play area, and we have used the club sites for just "sleepovers" but family deal there can cost £15-18 with elec.

BTW - "...it is illegal to sleep in lay-bys" is incorrect. But I'd imagine this wouldn't be a whole load of fun for the kids anyway?
??? What do you mean - what lay-bys have you seen that allow a motorhome or Caravan over night - 99% of lay-bys we have seen say "strictly NO CAMPING or NO overnight sleeping"
I know there are odd lay-bys that you can sleep in but they are not very frequent and unlikely to be in the right place for anybody's journey. We would usr them like we do in France when we want to cover mileage quickly.

OP
OP
C

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
I know what you mean. We use ours a lot for cycling events and get to the area 7-8pm and are usually at the hq by 9am in the morning (if not earlier). We used to use sites but now we just find a suitable layby rather than fork out £20 for basically overnight parking as we never use the toilets or showers.

I'm sure there are French sites that are part of a stopover system where you pay a reduced fee if you arrive after 6 and are gone by 10.

Yes - in France they are called Aires - most are free to around 4Euros and some have elec hookup for few hours to top up batteries etc. There are several books around that list them. They are frequent enough that you never have to go far out of your way to find one
Plus there is the French Passion scheme where you buy the book but then can stay for free at any of the 1700 or so listed stopover for one night.

OP
OP
C

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Sounds as if you want to be joining Britstops or if you are in the "clubs" have a look at the meets that they have , usually between £5and10 a night

Thanks - I had not heard of Britstops.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi, you can sleep overnight in a Lay bye, as long as you leave your sidelights on legally but most people don't bother and most police don't bother either, also you are legally allowed to overnight in a P for parking type of lay bye without light on, this is what they are designed for, and I have been sleeping in lay bye's and P parking area's for over 40 years and never once have I been moved on or nicked for no lights, or overnight parking as long as you park sensibly and safely, so if you leave on a Friday afternoon, you can save the cost of a night in the camp site an arrive in morning ready for your break if you just want to sleep. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
What I find frustrating is being charged for a full fee if we arrive at say 6pm and leave next day at say 8am
Or
Having to pay for 3 nights if we go for a weekend in term time and arrive at 6pm on Friday and leave at 4pm on Sunday - a total of 46 hours. If the kids are in school, even picking them up in the MH, we can't set off until 4pm so it is impossible to arrive by noon or 2pm and the first afternoon is lost

snip

What I think won't change anything, and it may not be what you want to hear.. but since you ask.. just a few thoughts..

Pitches are let for a 24hr period, normally Noon to Noon, so whether you stay for 24hrs or 14hrs . the cost to the site is the same. You will still dump waste, fill with water and use the EHU. and occupy a pitch.

Some sites do have overnight areas, this is provided for late comers/early leavers in order that they don't disturb others .. they have full use of services and an EHU but it is not at a reduced cost .

Camping sites are businesses, if they saw your idea as a potential money maker they would jump on it.. clearly most of the ones you asked don't.

I think it is unreasonable to expect site owners to reduce their income because you want to arrive late/leave early. It's like asking for a concession at the cinema because you don't want to watch the full movie.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Hi, you can sleep overnight in a Lay bye, as long as you leave your sidelights on legally but most people don't bother and most police don't bother either, also you are legally allowed to overnight in a P for parking type of lay bye without light on, this is what they are designed for, and I have been sleeping in lay bye's and P parking area's for over 40 years and never once have I been moved on or nicked for no lights, or overnight parking as long as you park sensibly and safely, so if you leave on a Friday afternoon, you can save the cost of a night in the camp site an arrive in morning ready for your break if you just want to sleep. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Many thanks - I agree 100% that that is what lay-bys were built for and I have got away with it on my own in the car. So, why do all the ones in Devon specifically say No Overnight Camping. Technically you can't even make a cuppa as you are not allowed to turn on the gas...... You can have the gas on while moving but you have to turn it off in a public lay-by.

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Here in France the Fédération française de camping et de caravaning (FFCC) have just such a scheme. It is "Stop Accueil" (stop and welcome) and for those who arrive after 6pm and leave by 10am there is a special rate, this year around 9 euros plus ehu if required. There is a modest subscription and a booklet that shows the 500+ sites that are linked to the scheme, which covers a motorhome or car/caravan and two people.

Other than that it is difficult to quantify any realistic saving for those who arrive late and leave early. The site has to be manned 24/7, and most guests have a shower, use the loos and so on - these apply whenever guests arrive or leave.

Our charge for a night allowing for the Funster discount is only 10,80€ (just over £9) for a motorhome and two people, or 14,40€ with ehu, and for the life of me I cannot see that we can get this down. As an example, we have just been notified of the price for the annual water inspection (it works out at about 25 nights at the 14,40€ rate) and we will soon have the price for the annual electiricty inspection (last year about 33 nights at the 14,40€ rate). So there is nearly 60 nights from which we get nothing. :cry:

No, its not a moan, as we love the life here, and are always delighted to meet our guests whether short- or long-stay. It is a beautiful area, with much to see and do, and there will always be a special welcome for Funsters.
Bob
www.parcverger.com

OP
OP
C

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
are
What I think won't change anything, and it may not be what you want to hear.. but since you ask.. just a few thoughts..

Pitches are let for a 24hr period, normally Noon to Noon, so whether you stay for 24hrs or 14hrs . the cost to the site is the same. You will still dump waste, fill with water and use the EHU. and occupy a pitch.

Some sites do have overnight areas, this is provided for late comers/early leavers in order that they don't disturb others .. they have full use of services and an EHU but it is not at a reduced cost .

Camping sites are businesses, if they saw your idea as a potential money maker they would jump on it.. clearly most of the ones you asked don't.

I think it is unreasonable to expect site owners to reduce their income because you want to arrive late/leave early. It's like asking for a concession at the cinema because you don't want to watch the full movie.

I do see your point which is why I said I only ask sites in out of season periods.
It is not that I want to watch half a movie - it is that I can't during term time as the kids do not finish Friday until 15:40 for my eldest and I can't stay til Monday.
As for the pitch noon til noon yes and the cost is based on me producing 24 hours of rubbish, using 24 hours of toilets and water and 24 hours of electricity on the EHU. You are saying that even if I only use the services for 12 hours I should still pay for the full 24.
What my local site realise is that I am staying 46 hours and charge me accordingly and don't expect me to pay for 72 hours.
This means they get more business during quite times whilst kids are still at school.

Some site owners are too shortsighted or greedy to see this potential.

I am quite happy to pay noon to noon for weekends during the holidays when I can get there for noon and stay til the following noon.

Same principle with the sleep over - the site calculates the charge for 24 hours of electricity, use of facilities by kids etc and charge me for it all. In reality we will use less than 12 hours and be gone - we won't fill up with water as pointless wasting fuel carrying extra weight.

So no I am sorry - sites are greedy and charging me for stuff I can't possibly use!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Here in France the Fédération française de camping et de caravaning (FFCC) have just such a scheme. It is "Stop Accueil" (stop and welcome) and for those who arrive after 6pm and leave by 10am there is a special rate, this year around 9 euros plus ehu if required. There is a modest subscription and a booklet that shows the 500+ sites that are linked to the scheme, which covers a motorhome or car/caravan and two people.

Other than that it is difficult to quantify any realistic saving for those who arrive late and leave early. The site has to be manned 24/7, and most guests have a shower, use the loos and so on - these apply whenever guests arrive or leave.

Our charge for a night allowing for the Funster discount is only 10,80€ (just over £9) for a motorhome and two people, or 14,40€ with ehu, and for the life of me I cannot see that we can get this down. As an example, we have just been notified of the price for the annual water inspection (it works out at about 25 nights at the 14,40€ rate) and we will soon have the price for the annual electiricty inspection (last year about 33 nights at the 14,40€ rate). So there is nearly 60 nights from which we get nothing. :cry:

No, its not a moan, as we love the life here, and are always delighted to meet our guests whether short- or long-stay. It is a beautiful area, with much to see and do, and there will always be a special welcome for Funsters.
Bob
www.parcverger.com

Thanks Bob - but you are a prime example of a great site.
Some places we looked at in France last summer wanted nearly 60€ per night for MH, 2 adults, 3 kids and EHU.
We love touring in France because of the Aires and the smaller friendlier sites that are not greedy. We often return to the nicest ones.
20-25€ for a family stay is great (14.40€ for 2 adults) so please don't think I am including sites like yours.

Good luck with the inspections
Richard

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Overnight stays - 6pm to 8am is the most costly period in a day for the site.

You arrive, connect EHU, make hot drinks, cook evening meal, maybe heat the van overnight, make hot drinks and breakfast in the morning.

All night lights will be on around the site, in toilets and sometimes at emptying points.

I wouldn't want to run a site myself and I can't see that owners are making a fortune...............
:Smile:

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
I note that some of the posts say 24hrs but many sites are now arrival 2pm and off by 10am and that I find very annoying, also if you only use the EH and your own showers etc should you not get a discount for NOT using the full facilities. yes use water a CDP but no work for site warden.
The debate could go on and on, you just need to pick and choose your sites, I am stopping at one outside Stirling on my way back from trip to my daughters in Coventry May Bank holiday weekend and am getting to stay till 5pm on the Wednesday as I have a business meeting and tying the 2 together, NO extra charge and DO NOT have to move MH to a car park. (taxi to meeting 3 miles ) so my wife can stay on site.

OP
OP
C

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
R
I note that some of the posts say 24hrs but many sites are now arrival 2pm and off by 10am and that I find very annoying, also if you only use the EH and your own showers etc should you not get a discount for NOT using the full facilities. yes use water a CDP but no work for site warden.
The debate could go on and on, you just need to pick and choose your sites, I am stopping at one outside Stirling on my way back from trip to my daughters in Coventry May Bank holiday weekend and am getting to stay till 5pm on the Wednesday as I have a business meeting and tying the 2 together, NO extra charge and DO NOT have to move MH to a car park. (taxi to meeting 3 miles ) so my wife can stay on site.

You are absolutely right - we do choose sites that are happy to help.
And you raise a very good point as we also have our own shower and use less site resources than most but as you say pay the full charge.
Thanks and have a good trip.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We are in the same boat as Sophie is still at school and Lorraine work at the school so can't leave until after four on a Friday, so as mentioned we tend to use CL's and or wildcamp depending on what area we are visiting.

OP
OP
C

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Overnight stays - 6pm to 8am is the most costly period in a day for the site.

You arrive, connect EHU, make hot drinks, cook evening meal, maybe heat the van overnight, make hot drinks and breakfast in the morning.

All night lights will be on around the site, in toilets and sometimes at emptying points.
I
I wouldn't want to run a site myself and I can't see that owners are making a fortune...............

True - but we have gas cooker/hob for cooking and kettle.
Also gas heating.
So that places NO RESOUCE on the site owner.
The night light cost is shared between all guests - I doubt the cost per pitch is much with low energy bulbs and most toilet block lights are on movement sensors these days so are off most of the night. Plus my lot use the loo in the van at night and expect me to empty their deposits in the morning :cry:

I still think when it boils down to it us Motorhomers are consistently overcharged when we are doing what Motorhomes were built for.

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
True - but we have gas cooker/hob for cooking and kettle.
Also gas heating.
So that places NO RESOUCE on the site owner.
The night light cost is shared between all guests - I doubt the cost per pitch is much with low energy bulbs and most toilet block lights are on movement sensors these days so are off most of the night. Plus my lot use the loo in the van at night and expect me to empty their deposits in the morning :cry:

I still think when it boils down to it us Motorhomers are consistently overcharged when we are doing what Motorhomes were built for.

These sites put on all the facilities for all types of campers, because you want to pick the bits out you want ,you can`t expect the owners to drop the price.

Can i just drive past a site in my car everyday, and use their loos for free- -no.

You can`t expect to park on some elses property which is designed for a pupose and get away with it.

Park in a layby, its free all day.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I always smile when I read you are "not allowed to" overnight in laybys or even make a cup of tea etc...

I wonder to myself what I did for over twenty years of living in my van (avoiding camp sites like the plague.)

Has anyone on here got into trouble brewing up in their van?

Anyone at all?

JJ :Cool:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I am wondering if it is cheaper now to stay in hotels than have a motorhome:Eeek: the price of everything adds up in a year

Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Yes - in France they are called Aires - most are free to around 4Euros and some have elec hookup for few hours to top up batteries etc. There are several books around that list them. They are frequent enough that you never have to go far out of your way to find one
Plus there is the French Passion scheme where you buy the book but then can stay for free at any of the 1700 or so listed stopover for one night.

Yes, I do know what an aire is - been using them for the last few years now :Doh:

I meant the 'stop accuiel' but couldn't remember the name!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I am wondering if it is cheaper now to stay in hotels than have a motorhome:Eeek: the price of everything adds up in a year

mmmm.. can you freeload in a hotel .. ? :roflmto:

or maybe skip breakfast, not use the toilet or shower and get a concession ? :winky:

seriously.. yes it can be a lot cheaper if you count up the annual running cost, depreciation, site fees, fuel etc of using a van.. ... it's not motorhoming , but it has other advantages.

Last edited:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
to the Op,.
My kids have only stopped coming with us this year so I have experience of what you are saying.
However, I feel your example is that of a caravan and you may be haven't ventured in to the wider world.
What exactly is it that a site has to offer you?
Is it the heated shower block?
the pristine toilets?
Entertainment?

I don't know but please do tell.

Whatever you come up with Im sure I could offer a counter argument.

2 weekends ago I stayed at a wicked CL on a working farm thinking how much my kids would of liked it when they were kids. Lambing, wild Dear roaming, fantastic owners, walks for miles and miles. The total price for this piece of luxuory was £9 pn or 11 with EHU. That was a very expensive place for us.

Our normal CL's cost between £5-7 pn and I can not and wonder what you find on a campsite thats so different? only asking like,

JHorsf is correct, the amount that SOME sites charge these days are very motorhome unfriendly and actually can make MHing very expensive. 60-70£ for a weekend + fuel, running cost and purchase price and you are in to cheaper hotel territory.

Any site will see a pitch as that a Pitch. they won't care whether it's motorhomes or Caravans or tents, if it's saleable they will sell it.

We too have paid 60-90e per night for a all singing dancing site in the South of France, but that's our annual holiday and still works out cheaper than a package deal.

So maybe, do what I and probably most of the Motorhomers on here do. Avoid the sites in the first place and leave them for the caravaners whom don't have all the associated costs of running a motorhome and get out in to the wider Motorhoming world.

As for sleeping in laybys with kids and kids not enjoying it (as per sidneys post)

Mine used to love it, they used to think they were lorry drivers :roflmto::roflmto:

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
We travel whenever we can, avoiding holidays, throughout the winter.

We really appreciate that some sites stay open all year round.:thumb:

Very often we have been alone on the sites and usually arrive after 4pm and leave around 10 the next morning.

I can't see the sites even breaking even some of the time but they will have to charge more at weekends and holidays to make up.

We usually know which site we will be going to and the price of the pitch...............can't see any problem

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
by occupying a site for any lentgth of time you are preventing a 24hr stay by someone else so why should you not pay the same, after all it is your choice I guess.

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
We travel a lot with our motorhome both locally during school term time and more widely across the UK and Europe in the holidays.

Or

It is ok for caravans (and motorhomes) when you are staying for a week or two, but if you are touring or short staying I think Campsite owners should consider a "Touring Tariff" . I mean it is not as if they have to clean the room or make the beds.

Why not have a "Sleep Over" tariff for people who are touring - we are forced to use campsites in this country as it is illegal to sleep in lay-bys and we have no real Aires yet. (I know there are a few night stays starting up)

I have talked to loads of local sites about turning up at 6pm on a Friday and leaving at 4pm on a Sunday during School TERMTIME only, when they are quiet and only paying for 2 days - do you know how many said yes, no problem ................ 2 yes two...... A couple of others said yes but you have to pay a £10 late stay fee for the Sunday.

I mean - I have to pay for Friday for which we get there in time for tea and the kids get an hours play and we have to pay either a whole day or a fee for 4 hours on the Sunday or leave before there is time to do much more than breakfast. At some sites round here that means paying £50 for a Saturday day out or £75 if we stay til Sunday afternoon.

At that price we just wouldn't go and both we and the site looses out.

Luckily we have 2 sites that let us stay til Sunday teatime for the 2 nite charge and we use them lots during school time.

I think we Motorhomers should lobby all our favourite campsites to provide a better deal for proper tourers and weekend getaways.

I do understand that the big parks with entertainment and holiday park facilities need their weekly bookings and time slots etc, but surely they could put 4 or 5 pitches to one side for tourers and the weekend breaks would only be out of season during school time. At the end of the day they will get more business by offering these services and good services lead to good recommendations and more business.

I for one would go more often if the price was more reasonable.

do as a lot of us do
let them know (your not happy) then vote with your feet (do not return)
if you do not ask you will not get
so when arrival ask if you can have a reduction as it is 4.30pm book for the nights you want minimum then on morning of departure ask may i pull off my pitch at 4.30pm as i did not arrive untill that time

not many will push for the full amount when put that way as they want your repeat business

works for me nine time out of ten
there is always the jobsworth who will not budge then its their loss there after

you can post on here and others can join in with you

OP
OP
C

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
These sites put on all the facilities for all types of campers, because you want to pick the bits out you want ,you can`t expect the owners to drop the price.

Can i just drive past a site in my car everyday, and use their loos for free- -no.

You can`t expect to park on some elses property which is designed for a pupose and get away with it.

Park in a layby, its free all day.

That is a poor argument

When you go to the cinema do you have to buy the popcorn or a hot drink just because they provide hot drinks and snacks.

And as I have said I am not asking for something for nothing.
Neither am I picking certain facilities I pay the EHU fee even though we use very little for fridge and topping off batteries for lights etc. All I am saying is if I stay for less than 48 hours, I don't want pay for 72 hours of services.

If the sites charged from 16:00 to 16:00 I would be paying full price. We have been away this weekend - we arrived 17:00 Friday and left 15:00 on Sunday 46 hours and they just charge us for 2 days.

It is simply good common sense - they are quiet - kids are back at school - it costs them no extra but they get an extra booking.

We have been returning several times a year for over 3 years now since we struck the deal.

OP
OP
C

ChocNessie

Free Member
May 6, 2011
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010

Absolutely - in the last few years the price seems to have rocketed up. 4 years ago we were paying on average half what we are having to pay this year.

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
I am a business owner so i view this as a business deal.

in busy periods your short stay will block longer staying clients.....

In empty periods - i would probably negotiate...

You have to accpet that the Uk school holidays mean that peak times are going to cost more - try booking a package and see the price treble!!!

I do accept that you are using less than a 24hr stop - but if i applied the same logic i could get a massive discount on my poll tax....

If we applied this logic to taxation - this country would be screwed worse than it is :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back