Campingcar Park (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
I noticed on the website that the LIBERTE payment option is available again. This operates the same as a toll tag. Once the account is set up, and mine is linked to my Clarity card, you just swipe in and out as you go, and they invoice you at the end of the month. No need to pay in advance, and no hassle of topping up the card. A few years ago they tried to persude me to drop the option and move to prepay, saying they were stopping the option but gave up in the end. I originally changed to LIBERTE by phoning them, excellent customer service and fluent English.

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
I would find that useful, but I can’t find it on their web site?

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
It Is mentioned under item 2 of FAQ.

BROKEN LINK
  • Access to our network 24 hours a day all year long
  • Access our sites for €5.50 * for 5 hours or for 7.30€ to 15€ for 24h, services included
  • Access and exit our areas whenever you want
  • Possibility to book a pitch (Booking option)
  • Unlimited validity

2 options :
    RECHARGEABLE: Recharge your account and use it whenever you want. HOW CAN I RECHARGE MY CARD? Either on your personal account, or on the payment terminal by the entrance of our sites, or by calling us on the 01 83 64 69 21 from 7 a.m. to midnight (according to the season), 365 days a year.
    LIBERTE: You will be charged at the end of the month with an invoice containing the detail of your expenses. (Similar to a road tolling system).
However I suspect that they have amended the payments FAQ and forgot to do the advantages FAQ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
E
Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
It's worth emailing them, or using their contact us form, in english quoting your card number and asking to move to the liberte option. I very vaguely recall sending them a scan of my credit card. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to persuade you to stay on prepay, they must make a fortune on interest, but if you persevere they'll change it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back