Camping Weekend and Entry Tickets: Stratford Adventure Overland, 18th-21st Sept. 2020 (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Morning All,

1598168612039.png

https://adventure-overland-show.com/ & https://international-campervan-show.com/

Elsewhere, (Rally Planning) Wombles has organised for Funsters to receive a discount on the above event.

They've gone one better. They have managed to get the Organisers to offer, not one but two prizes to be Auctioned for my favourite Charity.

PROSTATE CANCER UK

Each Prize consists of Three nights Camping for the whole family plus Entry to the Show itself on Saturday 19th Sept and Sunday 20th Sept. for Two Adults (Children under 16yrs. are free) Each Package is worth £66

Camping for the Shows is arriving Friday 18th & leaving Monday 21st September but that can be extended by arriving the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday before at an extra £10 per unit per night. They look interesting with stands, talks, food & maybe some open air entertainment (y) Stratford Racecourse facilities include toilets, showers, water,waste, laundry (extra cost) & well behaved dogs are welcome. All the popular attractions of Stratford are in walking & cycling distance.

As for the Competition, it's simple, Put in a bid for the Tickets. There are two on offer.

STOP PRESS!!! The Higher of the Two highest Bids will also get a Prostate Cancer UK 'Man of Men' T Shirt

There you go, Start Bidding!

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
For info. The auction finishes at 5.59pm Monday 1st September.

SUN LOVERS

Free Member
Apr 24, 2019
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
CARTHAGO Tourer A class
Exp
Since 2006
Hi could you please forward discount code I would like to attend this meet as my 1st meet with the funsters.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi could you please forward discount code I would like to attend this meet as my 1st meet with the funsters.
Hi, tap the Blue comments made by Wombles on post No. 2 (above).
That will take you to all the information you nerd.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
tribalbrit
Thank you for spotting my er, DELIBERATE MISTAKE!!!
The auction finishes at
5.59pm MONDAY 31ST AUGUST.

At the mo. the winning bid is only £30 and for that, you get three nights camping, two days admission to the show and a Prostate Cancer UK T-shirt.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Brilliant - thank you all - will PM those who didn't win with the discount code shortly :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back