LolaCode

Free Member
Aug 31, 2013
Australia
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Does anyone of you has gone to Cordillera Huayhuash, Peru for camping i'm going there next week. I need some suggestions from you for my safety because i really don't have enough experience of camping. Your experience and advices are really important for me.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi, as you have been motorhoming since 2002 i would say you have more experience than many on the forum.

its extremely unlikely many members have even been to Peru...never mind camped there.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Hi Welcome to MHF!::bigsmile:

We have no answer for you, but there are some well traveled folks on here who might have some advice!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
My niece in Brisbane went to Peru last year.

I think (other than her bad back) her major problem was altitude sickness, cos the horrors of some parts of the Peruvian plumbing system (or lack thereof) seemed to fade in direct proportion to the amount of beer drunk.

And apparently, guinea pig tastes not unlike normal pig, ie pork ! :ROFLMAO:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Take plenty of Imodium and lots of paracetamol and some salt tablets oh and a few rolls of soft toilet paper you'll need it !!! :ROFLMAO:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Ho dear I did write what I was thinking Bugger me must stop these late morning visits to this shite. Err mum. Site :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good night in the pavilion with the funsters here at Newark
You sad lot missed a great time. He he he ......... Runs for cover. Well under the covers. Night night x :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
peru

Does anyone of you has gone to Cordillera Huayhuash, Peru for camping i'm going there next week. I need some suggestions from you for my safety because i really don't have enough experience of camping. Your experience and advices are really important for me.
don't go there look at the news the weather is the worst its ever been in its history people being cut and being killed due to atrocious weather conditions heavy snow and freezing temps. and its set to continue steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back