Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
hi we are gowing to Camping Las Dunas - Costa Brava - España · this year for a long holiday just wonderd if any body on here were gowing. i have bin gowing there for 5 years now great place for kids you can take dogs. i normaly se jim there ::bigsmile: i with be there on the 3 jan coming back 1 september

solitaire woman

Free Member
Apr 27, 2008
Funster No
Have just looked at their prices and for 3 people and a dog in July would cost us 60.50 euros per night! Thats for their basic pitch. Sound very expensive to me but have to admit I dont have a vast knowledge of camp site prices. Is this more or less the going rate for camp sites?

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
In Spain it is.Try using the ever increasing Spanish aire system.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Planetgen

Free Member
Apr 29, 2009
Taunton
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Not much help but I stayed at the next site down the I think the Aqua Ballena, great site, good entertainment and a lovelly beach.

OP
OP
LyndonRV

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
:it would cost me a lot more if i went to a hotel for 2 weeks than it would on the came site 2 adults 2 children 8 weeks ::bigsmile:

hereford bull

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
HEREFORD
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YRS
I stayed next door at the ballano allegro about 5 yrs ago and really enjoyed it especially walking up to san martine at night for a meal but i walked around there last year and they have alterd the pitches not sure i would get on there now i walked around las dunas 5 yrs ago and i didnt see many pitches that i thought i would get on unless i was looking in the wrong place i notice yours is a large rv how do you manage

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Lyndon
I make your stay 35.5 weeks:Eeek: 3 jan to sept1 Youve not opened that bottle of cola again have you:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

GIBLA53

Free Member
Jul 26, 2009
Powys/Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Compact
Exp
since 2002
Hi i have camped extensively in the Costa Brava over winter ie. November-April and Xmas/New Year/Easter weeks excepted you can get a monthly pitch at loads of super sites from about 300 euro upwards . Summer time much more cash and flies Alan:Cool:

Big Brian 56

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Morley
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not long enough
Went to L.amfora last year, drove past Las Dunas , L,Amfora looked better IMHO, good area though.:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Link Removed

Hi Lyndon, we are off to the above following the parc verger meet. Similar price but with a better surf beach. However if the weather looks poor you never know.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back