Camping La Bella Vista opens 1st June??? (1 Viewer)

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
20% DISCOUNT IN JUNE
Dear customers,

We are pleased to announce that from June 1st we will reopen the doors of our campsite and welcome campers who want to come to Camping La Bella Vista.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Assuming it’s for local tourists
Is it in Spain?

Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
Someone sent me a facebook snapshot from Cuatro Spanish tv with the PM stating that frontiers will remain closed until October. I cannot confirm or deny.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Unless anything changes, not even we can go until after 22nd June, ? but then I fell out with the dutchman in charge last time I went. ? Bob.

• Informative
Reactions: f6c

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Unless anything changes, not even we can go until after 22nd June, ? but then I fell out with the dutchman in charge last time I went. ? Bob.

I think Rudi has been gone for a long time.
Might be after the price he gave us :rofl:
It's his own fault, fancy putting on a Chubby brown act with 30+ Funster vans on site. :doh:

OP
OP
sallylillian

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
I think Rudi has been gone for a long time.
Might be after the price he gave us :rofl:
It's his own fault, fancy putting on a Chubby brown act with 30+ Funster vans on site. :doh:
I think he actually died, to be honest he ran a much better site than the current incumbent.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
As far as I know, only people with proof of Spanish residency are the only ones being allowed into Spain at the moment.

Dec 16, 2017
Almuñécar, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile - Globebus T7
There's a Bella Vista near Estepona which is incredibly expensive. The local bars and chiringuitos are also very overpriced and charge tourist rates. The only good thing around there is an English butcher in the marina who does pork pies and rib eye steaks.

joka250

Free Member
Jul 29, 2017
Fylde Coast.
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1985
There's a Bella Vista near Estepona which is incredibly expensive. The local bars and chiringuitos are also very overpriced and charge tourist rates. The only good thing around there is an English butcher in the marina who does pork pies and rib eye steaks.
May be wrong but believe ownership of the Estopena site is British so might explain prices. There's a Bella Vista camp site near High Wycombe.

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
This where we had to leave in March because of the virus ,it’s owned by Lakeland leisure uk. It is expensive for sure but it’s a lovely site and for the location and the facilities I think it’s worth it . The receptionist could do with a sense of humour transplant though ? .stay away from pitch 13 though if you go it’s gets no sun at all .?

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
This where we had to leave in March because of the virus ,it’s owned by Lakeland leisure uk. It is expensive for sure but it’s a lovely site and for the location and the facilities I think it’s worth it . The receptionist could do with a sense of humour transplant though ? .stay away from pitch 13 though if you go it’s gets no sun at all .?
Where is it Howard?

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Still in phase 0 there, one of the areas not moving on yet. Plus don't think Spain's borders will be open for sometime. The motorhomers here are waiting to know when they can get out and about, when they do it will probably only be in their home province or one adjacent. Slowly does it. Janie
Light blue moving to phase 1, darker staying in 0
FB_IMG_1589006489530.jpg

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Still in phase 0 there, one of the areas not moving on yet. Plus don't think Spain's borders will be open for sometime. The motorhomers here are waiting to know when they can get out and about, when they do it will probably only be in their home province or one adjacent. Slowly does it. Janie
Light blue moving to phase 1, darker staying in 0
View attachment 386458
Looks green to me. :rolleyes:

Dibspl

Free Member
Jul 5, 2018
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
Agree it’s expensive and although it has nice facilities and is on the beach but not worth the price they want to charge. We stopped there late last year based on good reviews and with our 2 dogs they wanted €40 a night! We declined, I then googled the area and saw their site advertising two nights for the price of one if you booked online. So we did and walked back into reception, her face was a picture ?? that’s said, we spent the two days feeling like they had tried to rip us off so won’t be going back.

OP
OP
sallylillian

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Not my experience, I have booked before by email transferring a small deposit. When I have arrived they always propose an alternative deal to the one agreed by email if one has materialised since. I think it has lost a lot of its value since Rudi left, but the close proximity of bars and restaurants etc allows us to revisit from time to time.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back