Camping Indigo (1 Viewer)

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Righto, we have skied at Les Deux Alpes for the last 3 years at Easter. Fancy trying a different area next Easter, which falls later than previous years. Anyone have any experience of Camping Indigo, using the funicular to Les Arcs and generally any other information that would be useful? Thanks in advance.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Come on. How old are you ? Surely old enough to have worked out that if you throw yourself off a cliff you have to come to grief.

Get to Benidorm, hop on your mobility scooter, pick a nice cafe next to the beach, order a cafe and soberano and r-e-l-a-x. Only €2. It's a no brainer.

OP
OP
MichelleRyall
Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Sadly this no good. They close on the 2nd of April next year. L2A it is then I reckon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Duck Truck

Free Member
Feb 27, 2015
UP North
Funster No
MH
Hobby 725
Exp
since 2012
Hi Michelle what about the Aire at Alpe d Huez (no electicity) but the skiing is ok
and the runs back down are not massively congested at the end of the day like at L2 A
Kev

Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
Hi Michelle
Just rerurned from camping indigo at les Arcs.
Easy access to the slopes on the bourg st maurice funicula. Ski bus stops roght at canpsite and campsite staff will do extra booked pickups if needed
Altgo6ugh it was comfortAble i wouldn't stay there again due to no wifi except in reception room, bad smelling toilet blocks always and crazy price of 8e a night electric hook up even in good spring weather which we had. I complained about all three points. Almost totally brits there too - personal preference i prefer a bit of a mix. Probably because of the Eurostar taking them straight to the station. Apparently there is a cheaper better one just a bit further up the road.....

Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
Also the slopes SO much busier than at les deux alps. I actually felt like i was at a theme park last week as it was crazy busy imo yet others were saying ' no its not too bad you should see school holidays ' ...

Feb 13, 2013
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Rapido 881F
Exp
Since 2015
Bit late with this but there is a site or was at Piesey Nancroix called Les Lanchettes which we stayed at in 2016. Bus stops outside the front door and takes you to the vanois express for 9.00. Good drying rooms and toilets etc. Even a little bar.

This year we have been touring around, currently in the Les 2 Aple aire finishing up in a couple of days. However we found Val Cenis and Bonneval Sur Arc (back side of Val D'Isere and goes to 3200 meters) All have north east facing slopes but are smaller than L2A and Les Arc but boy the snow, this year anyway, has been excellent. Good campsite in Lansleville, excellent toilet facilities and an ACSI site as well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back