Camping Gaz Carry Handle for refillable bottles (1 Viewer)

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
These little items, so readily lost but very much needed when trying to exchange a bottle for a refill, are unobtainable at any online supplier (or even ebay!)......if anyone comes across one or knows where someone still has one in stock, please PM me or let me know as one of mine has gone walkies:Doh:...........Yeomans and other stockists who used to keep them have all "discontinued" them for some inexplicable reason-the list on the Camping Gaz site is hopelessly out of date in this respect!!!:cry:

There must be ONE out there waiting for me, she says hopefully.........:Eeek:

Laurie

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have two Camping Gas bottles, both are missing the screw-in carry handle. BBQ's normally equal beer for me which is the only reason for losing them that I can think of:ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I nicked one from a supplier:RollEyes::Blush::Blush:

Only suggestion for now is exchange it and let them keep the screw top and prey they will take pity sooner or later.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
camcondor

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
If anyone comes across some in a far-flung shop somewhere on their travels, please BUY THE LOT!!! You will DEFINITELY be able to sell them on instantly at a bit of a profit!!!

The shops all just say that they "are required" to take in bottles for refills with the carry handle in place, although some will exchange the bottle and remove the handle, so at least you can get gas refills! There's a chap on the A5 just beyond Leicester who sells refills for the 907 bottle for only £7, so if passing or buying more than one refill its worth the travel. I think the RRP is about £13-£!5 for a 907 refill.

Laurie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back