Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
Anyone have any experience of Camping Florantilles in Torrevieja?

Particularly, can it accommodate a 30ft RV easily?

Planning on combining a month in Spain next month with visiting relatives in Torre and this site is only 2 miles from them.

Any info welcome. Thanks

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
no i think you would have fun, the roads are narrow with a lot of permanent tourers on there with awnings and kitchen tents etc, the site facilities are ok though but the view has gone, used to look over the salt flats now the new autovista to Murcia blocks the view and not sure about traffic noise. My mother has a place in San Miguel so know it well.
They dont allow pets either (just incase you are taking one with you)

The one in torre on the n332 wouldnt accomodate you now either i think as they have changed the access road making it narrower and just off an island with a proper 90 degree turn inbetween brick walls - was looking at it for my 5ver last time i was down.

There are 3 in San javier 1 by the airport but on the beachfront, we were going to stay there as the noise when i checked it wasnt overly intrusive or put another way was standing near the beach and i could still here the waves lapping the shore as planes were taking off and landing, its always very full in summer so cant be that bad

Last edited:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
When we went to visit friends in Torre. they looked at a site close by but thought it scruffy.

Don't know if this was the same one, look on Google.

Just tried that, & it has to be the only time a cloud has got in my way in Spain :Doh:

Edit : just seen their web site & it has a gateway at the entrance so I would try & check with them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If you cant get in that one.

There is always Camping Marjal at Guadamar. (Not Cheap) but immaculate site with indoor pool for the winter, spotless showers nice cafe/restaurant and bar. 80 - 100 meter plots.

Water, Grey, Black, waste, and uk tv link. on each plot.

We have stayed there with both a 5th wheel and the R/V we have now. plus room to park a 4 wheeled car trailer and car on your pitch, but as said not that cheap but all the same for a first time a superb site..

After a month or more we got bored with the locality,,, probably because we have lived in Torrevieja for 10 years before.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back