Free Member
Feb 15, 2014
France
Funster No
MH
Don't own yet
Exp
I am a newbie
I just read the site called "RV Camping Europe" and they mentioned a Camping Card International, Camping Card ACSI, France Passion, and others. Does anyone know how and where to get these cards?

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Try Vicarious Books. Acsi well worth it, haven't used France Passion though it sounds a good concept, and I don't bother with the CCI anymore, just take photocopies of my passport.::bigsmile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
CCI costs ÂŁ5 - but have been advised by daughter that they are available only if you are a member of one of the clubs - CC or C&CC.

On a C &CC rally at Camping Albufeira recently, it seemed to me the campsite weren't interested in letting you on unless you were a member of either CCI or ACSI - but in any event you got a 10% discount for CCI so well worth it from our POV.

I think it's more to show you have some Public Liability cover, just in case you set fire to the place or maim someone whilst on site.

(We've not come across this before, but then again not been to Portugal before either and in any case the sites we would normally use all need an INF card which we have! But that doesn't give any discount, just that you can't get in without it, mainly. LOL)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back