Camping&Caravan Club Breakdown Cover (1 Viewer)

pilgrim55

Free Member
Feb 5, 2013
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2006
Just a heads up to check your actually covered!

Sunday evening and we are currently sitting in France with a breakdown. Contacted the 24 hour call centre seems they have not been advised of my policy renewal last July so no cover available till they confirm with CCC in the morning unless I pay up front for call out and recovery charges, and it’s called “Club Care”.

Lucky Its just a minor issue (power limiter activated so max 3k revs and no turbo) I’ve got us to a place of safety and not on the autoroute.

I have my invoice and am trying to get an email address for call centre to send a copy, think I’ll get the unicorn to take there, seems a better chance of getting it through.

OP
OP
pilgrim55

pilgrim55

Free Member
Feb 5, 2013
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2006
Update: Absolute refusal by Carl, supervisor at call centre to let me have an email address to send my proof of payment.

Looks like someone else will be getting my business next month when insurance is due for renewal.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
CMC recovery overseas is Red Pennant, over in the UK is Green Flag.
I have all the bells and whistles for £140 for the UK, we have to add a few extra shekels for the EU, well worth it to my mind, because I'm running a 1992 VW T4 Auto Sleeper not a modern up to date beauty like yours. Might be advantageous if you joined up too?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back