Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
Fans of CCP aires may be pleased to hear that they are opening their first 10 aires outside France in 2020.

Detractors can use this opportunity for further moans about how motorhoming in Europe is doomed.

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Doomed I tells ya.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Not surprising, really. Someone has to pay for them, and apparently the people using them aren't (in general).

Nor are any people, whether local or otherwise, who use free car parks in towns and villages.

They are a social facility. How else do local shops survive - look at UK, where so many small shops in centres are closing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
As long as somebody is providing aires in good positions I'm happy. I can rock up unannounced in the school hols and be fairly certain I will find somewhere. OK the card system is not that straightforward but We've stayed on a few of these and they re generally in convenient nice places.

Compare it to UK where the majority are behind hedges several miles form where you actually want to be its costing several times as much and unless you booked it last january you ve been trawling the cancellations to find somewhere.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back