Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
have you all considered this is the thin end of the wedge , when they have got rid of all the old style aires they will be shoving up their prices till they are as dear as sites, wouldnt entertain them
Good some of those aries were just manky car parks and doggy loos.. I. E. Full of crap..

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
have you all considered this is the thin end of the wedge , when they have got rid of all the old style aires they will be shoving up their prices till they are as dear as sites, wouldnt entertain them

I do understand your view and we ideally like a free aire.

I have tried over the years where aires are free to always spend money in a local bar/bread/restaurant shop etc but this is becoming more difficult.

Many of these smaller communities now don’t have anywhere for you to spend a bit of money as the out of town supermarkets have impacted their high streets. Outside of the richer areas (often wine regions) these smaller communities seem to have completely emptied .

As such I can understand aires becoming fee paying or being handed over to a 3rd party to run just to make some money for the local community somehow.

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7150 EB
Exp
Since 2016
I’d not been aware of this until you mentioned it, and have just been on their website. I couldn’t immediately find any reference to it, so googled and up popped the T&C referring to it in French. But when you change the language on the site to English the T&C shown only relates to their pre-booking scheme.
Malcolm, can you recall how you found the Liberte scheme?

I contacted CCP And this is the response, seems the people who already ahve it were lucky.

Thank you for your e-mail to our Camping-Car Park customers service.
The option that you're talking about is called "Liberté", unfortunatly we are not marketing it anymore.
I hope this answers your quiries, if you need any other information please contact us at +33(0)183646921, we are open Monday to Sunday from 9AM to 7PM.

See you soon on our camping-Car Park network.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back