Camping Ca Savio, Nr Venice, Italy not Las Vegas (1 Viewer)

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Hi There funsters,

We are looking in going to Camping Ca Savio which is located near Venice.

My son in law (future) is Italian by decent and informed me during his Xmas visit that the area is really beautiful.

We propose to spend about 14 days at the site in order to have a good long break from work and relax in some sun, visit the local sites etc.

Has anyone got any useful information about this site.

Ferry is booked for 17th July - 8th August 2010. so we are definitly going to Europe just a case of where.:thumb:

wanttobeaway

Free Member
Oct 26, 2009
on tour
Funster No
MH
white one
Exp
only 3.2 and counting
Never stopped at that one but the one before it, great for a visit to Venice as you arrive on a boat think it was €5. There are campsites all along the the road from Jesolo as its a big holiday area so if you do not like one you can just move on most back onto the beach so you should be happy

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
It's very big, the campshop is like a supermarket. You WILL need your bike or roller blades.
In Ca'Savio is a pizza place called Villa Getile which does a fantastic Margherita.
Get a Vapouretto period ticket saves all the hassle in fact ALL tickets must be bought before embarkation penalties are severe.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

gmberryman

Free Member
Dec 11, 2009
south wales
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
ex caravanner
Hi, me and the wife have been to union lido at cavalino 3 times and it is a wonderful site right on the beach it is a large site but very well run its rated as one of top 3 european sites, its about a 10 min walk from the site to the water taxi at punta sabbioni

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back