Camping and Caravanning Club National Feast of Lanterns (1 Viewer)

Lexy Traveller

Free Member
Jul 11, 2008
Funster No
Exp
just started
Hi there
My hubby and I are hoping to go to this meet

Link Removed

It's at the pickering showground August 29th - 31st with lots of live entertainment throughout the weekend cost £22 per person - Members only

this will be a first for us and would love to meet any other funsters who are going?

May 22, 2008
Funster No
:thumb:Hi. Lexy, I'm not going to the national myself this year but have been to many in the past.You will be one van amongst many usually about up to three thousand units but all very well organised and lots of fun .If you book with your D .A.you can park with people local to where you live and thus make friends with people living near you,if thats what you want to do.There is usually a large trade area to browse around and maybee get a few bargains.The street scenes are usually fantastic and the Mardi Gra is usually superb and great fun,I'm sure you will enjoy the event and meet lots of great people. Cheers [Vindiboy ] Malc.:thumb:

Feb 3, 2008
Highworth
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 85
Hi
We'll be there,no choice really since I play in the club band.Hope you make it you'll have a great time,come and look us up,if you see the band ask for Pete or Sue love to meet you.
cheers
Pete:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
Have often fancied going to this....will check out the distance as undecided what to do on the Bank Hol......thanks for reminder! Ana x

TonyP

Free Member
Apr 28, 2008
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
NFOL Pickering

Hi Lexy,
Sue & myself will be at the NFOL been going now for the past 10 years missed the one in Wales though (bit water logged from what we heard). but good fun & some of the lighted street sceans are absollutly briliant to see, and usually the yorkshire DA do a fantastic job, we will be in the disabled area.
Tony & Sue:thumb:

OP
OP
Lexy Traveller

Lexy Traveller

Free Member
Jul 11, 2008
Funster No
Exp
just started
hi guys
thanks for the replies - we'll be booking this on monday hopeful;ly with the glos da :) will do our best to spot you :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Lexy Traveller

Lexy Traveller

Free Member
Jul 11, 2008
Funster No
Exp
just started
Hi there
sent off booking form today - hoping to be pitched with the Avon DA - but we'll see.

We'll have our Motorhome checklist big yellow wave on the windscreen so you can spot us :)

Gypsyrose : the NFOL is NOT the bank holiday weekend but the weekend after :)

hope to spot you all there

OP
OP
Lexy Traveller

Lexy Traveller

Free Member
Jul 11, 2008
Funster No
Exp
just started
Hi there
we're booked in with the South West region we'll be in the big burstner argos - should be easy to spot so please come say hi if you see it we'll have a motorhome fun flyer up inth awning :)

see you all soon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back