Camping and Caravan club web site (Am I Thick?) (1 Viewer)

Nov 29, 2018
Stevenage
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin PVC
Exp
4 years in
I Needed to cancel a booking. Where the hell is the section on trips I have booked. Managed to find tucked away that you have to ring to cancel but unable to find my bookings. Fortunately, I wrote down the details. Any ideas?
Regards
Martin

bridgedino

Free Member
Sep 13, 2020
Fife
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
If your trying to do it via an app, dont bother. Best way seems to be via the proper website. The app can be murder

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
They haven't had a trips section for a long time, daft isn't it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740FC
Exp
I never have a problem with the website - log in and go to My UK Site Bookings. I did have problems with the app recently, which crashed when you tried to access your bookings, but looking just now it worked fine.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Your bookings will be there, click on profile then you have the option of UK site bookings and you'll find them there.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Should look like this then click uk bookings

My profile information
Edit your profile information and control which information you want to display to other people on Caravan and Motorhome Club website.
My contact & login details
Update all of your contact & login details including change of email address, password and security question. Members can also update their postal address and marketing preferences.

Member services​

The below services are for members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club, you will have to be signed in as the lead member on an active membership to access them.
My membership
Renew your membership, switch to direct debit, join or renew a centre, take advantage of a range of offers available exclusively to members and find out how to make the most of your Club Membership.
My UK site bookings
Here you will find a list of all future UK Site bookings made under your registered membership number. You can view all your UK site bookings, amend or make cancellations online no matter how you booked.
My Cover
Here you will find the details of your Club Caravan Cover and Red Pennant Overseas Holiday Insurance. If your Caravan Cover is due to expire you can complete the continuation of cover online.
My outfits
Update your caravan or motorhome details so they are on hand when you book online.
My communication preferences
We love to keep our members in the know about products, offers, benefits and services that will help you get the most of the great outdoors.
Here you can tell us what you want and how you would like to stay in touch

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Should look like this then click uk bookings

My profile information
Edit your profile information and control which information you want to display to other people on Caravan and Motorhome Club website.
My contact & login details
Update all of your contact & login details including change of email address, password and security question. Members can also update their postal address and marketing preferences.

Member services​

The below services are for members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club, you will have to be signed in as the lead member on an active membership to access them.
My membership
Renew your membership, switch to direct debit, join or renew a centre, take advantage of a range of offers available exclusively to members and find out how to make the most of your Club Membership.
My UK site bookings
Here you will find a list of all future UK Site bookings made under your registered membership number. You can view all your UK site bookings, amend or make cancellations online no matter how you booked.
My Cover
Here you will find the details of your Club Caravan Cover and Red Pennant Overseas Holiday Insurance. If your Caravan Cover is due to expire you can complete the continuation of cover online.
My outfits
Update your caravan or motorhome details so they are on hand when you book online.
My communication preferences
We love to keep our members in the know about products, offers, benefits and services that will help you get the most of the great outdoors.
Here you can tell us what you want and how you would like to stay in touch
That’s the sensible club! I think the OP is on about the other one 😉

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Spent a lot of time trying to amend and extend a booking on the website waste of time phoned and waited in the queue and eventually sorted by a very helpful operator. They really need to get a grip and sort their website.

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
The Caravan club website is much better in my view. Lorger you had me going, I logged onto the Camping Club site, searched but nothing. Then I read this thread, you did use to be able to check bookings on Camping Club site, then it stopped and they had message working on it, then it disappeared.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back