Camping and Caravan Club booking amendments (1 Viewer)

Gayle99

Free Member
Jul 22, 2015
Stranraer
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 684
Exp
I'm a newbie
We are planning a short break next week but want to keep it flexible depending on weather etc. If I make a booking for 3 nights and then decide to extend our stay would we have to pay another pitch fee or just the additional per person price?

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Pitch fees are per night, so you would have to pay for every night you stay......

Upvote 0

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
The C &CC don't actually charge a pitch fee it is purely per head, however the EHU is charged per night. The Caravan Club charge a nightly pitch fee and a charge per head but not extra for EHU.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Phone the site directly, and check availability.
If they are not busy, just turn up and extend your stay as required.
If they are busy, you will have to book the stay you want, and if you want to extend, sometimes there are cancellations and they can accommodate your request.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Gayle99

Free Member
Jul 22, 2015
Stranraer
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 684
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for the quick responses. Can you tell we're actually from Yorkshire? I'll give them a ring tomorrow but I'd be surprised if we have trouble with availability in November.

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Why not join britstops then you could move on if you want, won't cost anymore than two more nights and you could use it all year(y):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Gayle99

Free Member
Jul 22, 2015
Stranraer
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 684
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks Chaser,I've looked at that for the future but there's very few in our local area so not much good for a quick getaway.

Upvote 0

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
We are planning a short break next week but want to keep it flexible depending on weather etc. If I make a booking for 3 nights and then decide to extend our stay would we have to pay another pitch fee or just the additional per person price?

I doubt that any site will be anywhere near full next this or next week. The bigger risk will be that sites will be closed - that is why I would phone up to check availability / opening.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back