Rally Camping Alegria Del Mar, Benicarlo. April 2020 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Ginny

Can we book the last week in March for a Benicarlo reunion ?

Paul Steel and Jan Woods
7.5m and no doggy.

Ps say hi to Mike

Hi, Paul and Jan, can you confirm when you will arrive and leave, eg 24-31st or 25 - 1st? approx.

Thanks,

Ginny

Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
Apologies unfortunately we will not be joining you but hope you all have a great holiday

carol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2019
Dover, Kent
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper, Corilliam
Exp
since 2002
Morning.Just to check we are on your list for 1st April till around the 16th, Plus dog
Thanks a lot.looking forward to the sun. Michael and Audrey

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Sorry I missed your post, there is room for a week or a fortnight on the rally, I will also be starting a reserve list when we go over the numbers.

Let me know your names, length of motorhome and dates required please and I will send the information off to Alegria.

Ginny

Twos company

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 25, 2008
Boroughbridge
Funster No
MH
VW transporter
Exp
25+
thanks
1st-15th please
pilote 6.5 meters
david and julia duffield and our pooch Leo
duffie

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Hi unfortunately we have had to return home so won’t be able to make this meet now. Thanks for all your work x

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
Teasy2007 Hi Ginny, we also sadly have to pull out of this rally - Tanya and I were very much looking forward to it but we now have family descending on us over the Easter break.

Wishing you and all a great time

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Yes, you pay the site when you leave.

Unfortunately we have some bad news, Mike has a bad chest infection and when he visited the Doctors yesterday he was advised not to travel, he will be on antibiotics for 2 weeks, (because he has COPD, and is also on oxygen) and he does not want to drive all the way through France. We were due to sail to BIlbao next Wednesday and we have had to cancel the ferry booking.

This will not affect the rally and Funsters will still have the same pitches and concessions on the price of the pitches. We are sure you will all have a wonderful time and I will continue to pass on any messages or queries to Lisa.

To say the least, we are very disappointed not to be able to go to Benicarlo.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011

Unfortunately we have some bad news, Mike has a bad chest infection and when he visited the Doctors yesterday he was advised not to travel, he will be on antibiotics for 2 weeks, (because he has COPD, and is also on oxygen) and he does not want to drive all the way through France. We were due to sail to BIlbao next Wednesday and we have had to cancel the ferry booking.

This will not affect the rally and Funsters will still have the same pitches and concessions on the price of the pitches. We are sure you will all have a wonderful time and I will continue to pass on any messages or queries to Lisa.

So sorry to read this. I hope Mike is on the mend soon.

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013

Sorry to hear that Ginny, hopefully Mike will feel better soon and you can both get out and enjoy some good weather. Such a shame but I'll look forward to catching up another time, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011

Sorry to hear about Mike, Ginny. We will see you somewhere else in the summer. ( If it ever returns )

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks John, we are gutted. I‘ve had a lovely email from Lisa who assures us she will make sure you all have a great time.

Ginny

DLT

Sep 2, 2013
pencoed
Funster No
MH
swift c/built
Exp
Sorry to hear Mike is not well knowing Mike he will be up and raring to go soon hope to see you both in Spain soon x

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
So sorry to hear Mike isn’t well, and that you won’t make the rally.

Take care of yourselves, and we look forward to seeing you both and my gorgeous Charlie Boy somewhere this year xx

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
So sorry to hear Mike isn’t well, and that you won’t make the rally.

Take care of yourselves, and we look forward to seeing you both and my gorgeous Charlie Boy somewhere this year xx
BTW - we’re not booked on the rally, but I’m just nosey and looked in on the thread!

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
BTW - we’re not booked on the rally, but I’m just nosey and looked in on the thread!

That’s ok Geraldine, I like to know what’s going on with friends as well!!

Mike is on his third day of antibiotics so not feeling any better yet, but he does like being in bed and waited on hand and foot, so it will probably be at least a month before he is feeling better!!

Charlie sends his love and cant wait for lots of kisses!!

Ginny

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
we feel for you ginny and mike .last time we talked you said how much you loved going to spain .hope mike gets better soon sending our best wishes

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
we feel for you ginny and mike .last time we talked you said how much you loved going to spain .hope mike gets better soon sending our best wishes

Thanks David, we were really looking forward to going, but Mike’s health comes first and we would rather be ill in UK than in Spain, another symptom of getting old I’m afraid.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back