• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Campervan (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
We just might look at changing our van soon. Would like something bigger.

It’s a 63 plate so late 2013 Autosleeper Kemmerton so bang on 6 metres. It’s done just 11000 miles has quite a few extras and is absolutely and I mean absolutely mint inside and out.. It has the premium pack consisting of longitudinal roof rails and air assist suspension. Colour is light gold with the lighter colour interior.

Just a thought

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
We just might look at changing our van soon. Would like something bigger.

It’s a 63 plate so late 2013 Autosleeper Kemmerton so bang on 6 metres. It’s done just 11000 miles has quite a few extras and is absolutely and I mean absolutely mint inside and out.. It has the premium pack consisting of longitudinal roof rails and air assist suspension. Colour is light gold with the lighter colour interior.

Just a thought

Thanks, but we have bought a Globecar, a friend of mine is looking for a 6 metre Camper so I will forward your message to him.

Ginny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back