Mar 21, 2015
notts
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
Dealt with Lowdhams on previous van.

CamperUK Miles better but with forgotten after sales service Items I would give CamperUK 4 out of 5

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
I have bought a fair few motorhomes in my time, two of which were from CamperUK. They are the only dealer in the U.K. I would recommend. Alan Pickering, one of the Directors who deals with parts is a true gentleman and extremely customer focused.
I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
We called at camper uk today. We didn't buy from them but they are a dealer for Laika, they are struggling to get the right part for us, it is now stuck at customs somewhere with the rest of their order, glad it isn't essential and we can still use the van. Felt it was a good experience.

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
The lady motorhomer on the next pitch to us at Yellowcraig this week had an up-plated Geist [v. nice!] that she bought from Camper UK [Dean?], 'because it was in stock, and he brought it to the Peterborough Show for me'. She said that she has purchased 3 Vans, IIRC, from Camper UK and she knows that she gets very good service and they look after her. She was a damn good advert for the Dealership, enthusiastic, but quite hard nosed about matters, so I would be inclined to visit this Dealer if we were in the market [4 weeks is a bit soon to think of changing the Van, shampoo and polish is a bit cheaper ...] :oops:

Steve & Elaine

Sep 17, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
We're picking up a Geist from CamperUK in a couple of weeks. Not had any issues with them so far. They've been fair and responsive to communications.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 15, 2019
N Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 728G
Exp
2 years in
We bought a Burstner from them a couple of weeks ago, ordered in October delayed due to all that’s been going on which is not their fault, they kept us up to date with progress through the whole time. Dan our salesman has been one of the best I have come across nothing to much trouble, I can be a little demanding but to date he has resolved any issues I may of had. I would highly recommend them to any potential buyer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back