"Camperstop" to Garmin? (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
would like to download my Camperstop app on my iPad to my new Garmin Drive Assist 50. How do I go about it?

Colyboy

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
would like to download my Camperstop app on my iPad to my new Garmin Drive Assist 50. How do I go about it?

Colyboy
Do you mean the data which has to in a CSV format, I think you can buy it from camperstop like that.

Instructions for loading into Garmin:
To get the CSV files into Garmin from your PC you need an additional programme called Garmin loader. Instructions are on the site of how to do this!https://www.garmin.com/us/maps/poiloader

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
You already have the files in an APP on an I-PAD?. It may be possible, but the format could be different to the Garmin. (IOS formatted files will not load directly to a PC you need to use another APP to convert them usually) So I would THINK, you may have to download fresh set from the Garmin site in the correct format onto a PC or MAC. in order to do it?.

Could be worth trying, but my experience in trying to move Photo`s from I-Pad to PC, involved a Downloaded programme from the internet!. and that was just a bunch of J-pegs!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Download Garmin POI loader software from Garmin, then create a file n you laptop called garmin POI probably best in your documents folder. Now download your selected POI's from whatever source in CSV format. Place that download into the newly created POI file then use Garmin POI loader to upload it to your connected device having selected that file. Ensure the format is in CSV format.

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Download Garmin POI loader software from Garmin, then create a file n you laptop called garmin POI probably best in your documents folder. Now download your selected POI's from whatever source in CSV format. Place that download into the newly created POI file then use Garmin POI loader to upload it to your connected device having selected that file. Ensure the format is in CSV format.
and I think if you look on the Garmin website there is a tutorial video there is probably also one on youtube

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back