CamperContact (1 Viewer)

Deneb

Free Member
Oct 20, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
PVC
No, that didn't work. Guess I'll have to register and create a new account, though I've never needed to before - just paid for the full version through the Play Store and it always worked fine (n)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
No, that didn't work. Guess I'll have to register and create a new account, though I've never needed to before - just paid for the full version through the Play Store and it always worked fine (n)
I use a separate CamperContact account with its own password. I think you need to create one in the app and you certainly need to do this if you are going to submit reviews as they need a unique username.

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
I have it installed on two devices and they both work using the same email address.

Can you see an option to buy the full version on the iPad it isn't working on?

Yes , tried that hoping something might redirect me but went all the way to pay now

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deneb

Free Member
Oct 20, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
PVC
I use a separate CamperContact account with its own password. I think you need to create one in the app and you certainly need to do this if you are going to submit reviews as they need a unique username.

Yes, now registered and it's all working again. Strange that I never had to before!

Thank you @tonka, @DBK and everyone. I was scratching my head over this earlier, then had to go out and had put it out of my mind until I read this thread (y)

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
We go away in September for our first trip to France , I’ll need it then , so I’ll renew then , current payment only runs to January anyway , thanks for the help , regards kenny d

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
How many devices do you use your CC account on? I have it on my Android phone, my Nav tablet in the van and my wifes tablet and phone. The reason is I can search on my phone when away from the van, but then as my Nav tablet is mostly on the van I can use CC as my POI store and simply click send to Sygic. Same with my wife. All devices logged with same account.

However my phone will regularly not display data, it shows I am logged in, I have to click update data, it does this and then all back to normal. Is this due to excessive devices on the same login?

Clues?

Last edited:

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
The translate doesn't work on my Samsung Tablet. Fine on Joe's iPad and Samsung phone. Weird. Think I'll check my tablet to see if I've been logged out.

Thanks for the advice, never even though it might have logged me out!
Denise

Jan 11, 2018
Malvern Link, Malvern, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 85
Exp
Since 2018
Thanks for all posts above.
Helped me sort out my 'update failed' issue.
I changed my email on the PC and forgot to change it in the app. Once updated on the app all was ok.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBK

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
As an update I have found with using multiple devices that just logging out and then back in on the device in use releases any notional blocking that may be occurring due to the app servers seeing concurrent use of a login.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back