CamperContact..... New app !!!! (1 Viewer)

MotorhomersRus

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 17, 2010
Barnoldswick
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line
Exp
Vipar
Thinking along them lines myself.
have got some of my membership left so will keep trying.
how can they leave people in the S@@t !
Will pay for sfs now to get us going again.

May 13, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Updated my Camper Contact today on the new app. Waited for my confirmation email to enter new password , didn’t arrive.Tried twice, nothing.Looked in my junk mail and there were two emails, updated on one of those no problem. If you haven’t received the new info it may be in your junk mail.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I thought "nothing ever goes in my junk" guess what :LOL: but somehow I managed without it.

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
It took a good couple of hours for my reset password email to arrive. Looking at their Facebook page it seems a few people have had similar issues.

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
I’ve just had to change my password to access the CC App.
However, on successfully accessing it, none of my previous reviews or favourites have transferred over to the new look app.
Is this a common theme for everyone?
I was up to Gold member level on the last one with the amount of photos and reviews I had added.

• Informative
Reactions: f6c
Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
sallylillian
Thanks
That’s what I’m doing !
Doubted myself on the email address so tried 2 more .......nothing 😫
Hate it when it forces you to update then dosnt work !!
Emailed them But says it can take 5 days to reply 🤬
i emailed them on tuesday asking if i could have the old app back i received an email this morning its not possible which is a shame as i liked it as was

OP
OP
sallylillian

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
I’ve just had to change my password to access the CC App.
However, on successfully accessing it, none of my previous reviews or favourites have transferred over to the new look app.
Is this a common theme for everyone?
I was up to Gold member level on the last one with the amount of photos and reviews I had added.
Have a read of their FAQs they cover this stuff.

Feb 24, 2018
Funster No
Same as us in junk mail don’t find it as easy we shall see 😕

Nov 10, 2013
worcester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
Have always got on with the old app, but having looked at the new app, I agree with Glenn2926 search for sites all the way from now on, That is if we ever get safely back to France and Spain to use it.
James

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Thing is a combination of searchforsites and camper contact works well, but the new app on iPhone is a bit buggy.

Also, they have lost the filtering on size of motorhome which is important to me (turned up today at a Stellplatz with my 9 metre vehicle to find 7m was the max.

Also, really want to copy and paste coordinates into google Maps or copilot but ha e to write them down instead which is a pain! Have emailed them with suggestions

Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
Just this minute updated...

I created my CC account but got no email, so just went and logged in with the address & password I used in the setup

I did though use my Play Store account email address (ie. My Gmail address) with Camper Contact, but wondered what would happen if I hadnt used my play store address in CC? Would I have got the problems people are seeing?

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Has anyone using a gmail account managed to receive an email from them I've been trying since yesterday and still haven't got one yet. It's not in my spam folder.

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Has anyone using a gmail account managed to receive an email from them I've been trying since yesterday and still haven't got one yet. It's not in my spam folder.
Have a Gmail account, it all worked for me..

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Thanks LesW, I wonder why mine is not working? I'm just wondering if my paid version has run out I think it was due soon, I'll have to email them.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks LesW, I wonder why mine is not working? I'm just wondering if my paid version has run out I think it was due soon, I'll have to email them.
Mine’s gmail and it’s the free version and is fine.

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
How did you get in touch with them please ? Searched for contact details but just tells you about the app

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Yes

GerTee

LIFE MEMBER
May 9, 2016
Near Fareham
Funster No
MH
Burstner iXeo
Exp
Since 2016 - UK & Europe
Just tried campercontact, my full membership expires October. Created password for the new app but it wasn't accepted. Advised a reset password would be sent by email but nothing received yet. They're obviously having teething problems !!! Using android tablet.

Hi, check your email spam folder, that's where our email ended up.

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
How did you get in touch with them please ? Searched for contact details but just tells you about the app

I didn't, I worked it out by myself, however if you go to FAQ on the website and scroll nearly to the bottom it says "Is your question not listed" underneath that is a link "contact us" in green if you click on that there is a form you can fill in with your question, fill that in and click send at the bottom.

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
I didn't, I worked it out by myself, however if you go to FAQ on the website and scroll nearly to the bottom it says "Is your question not listed" underneath that is a link "contact us" in green if you click on that there is a form you can fill in with your question, fill that in and click send at the bottom.
Thank you:)

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
Hi, check your email spam folder, that's where our email ended up.

Thanks, but not in my spam folder. Have sent them a query as per the contact details in their FAQ section....might get a response in 5 days ???

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Here is a positive... if you click route it starts a Tom tom route session even if you don’t have that app.

helped me out when I had to make a quick change because I couldn’t get where I wanted to go and nowhere to stop and reset the sat nav.

May 4, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
Mine was due for renewal a few days ago so I paid it, before I saw this post.
I have logged on a couple of times and with a bit of messing I am still on the old app. It tells me that I won't be able to use it for long and I need to download the new one. If it the slightest bit difficult I have no chance.

Oct 27, 2017
Perth
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2014
Mine worked ok on an iPhone. I’ve been using it daily but don’t like the new interface. I liked the distace from your current location which seems to have gone awol (though you had to be careful, it was distance as the crow flies). I also liked the comments in local language with a translate function so you could see the nationality of the reviewer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back