Campercontact change from KM to Miles (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Quite a while.....though not long enough
I haven't used this in about 3 years, just downloaded the full version, but I can't for the life of me work out how to change the setting from KM to Miles.

Pretty certain I have changed this in earlier versions. I've wasted an hour now but still cannot find it.

Anyone point me in the right direction please?

OP
OP
Ian-n-Suzy
Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Quite a while.....though not long enough
I have had a look and not convinced that you can.

Martin
Hi,

Me neither - that's a backwards step IMHO. I'm 99.999999% certain it could be done on the older version.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 4, 2017
Newton Stewart, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 615
Exp
Since 2000
Where are km used in the app? Only place I can see them is in the description that comes up when you click on the pin and I always thought that was the distance from The Hague (or some other Dutch town).

Nov 24, 2008
Anywhere that takes our fancy
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since july 2009 And Still Going Strong
The km should come up and it will show the distance from your present location to the one you are looking at. Not always the case though if you've a very weak signal or I find if I'm teathering from my phone it can't find me. I can never quiet work it out though if it's a shame the crow flies or a road route as it always seems a different distance to what google says.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
AFAIK you can't alter it, I've never found a setting on it to let me, not that' I'm bothered as I find dealing with km etc much better.

The distances though I believe are as the buzzard flies, ie straight to it's target with no meandering around for road kill like crows do! :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back