Camper UK's Open Weekend - March 30th - DON'T MISS IT! (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi there,

I just thought I would let everyone know that Camper UK in Lincoln are holding an extra open weekend this year and the new event is to be held in the spring commencing: Friday March 30th 2012.

Camper UK's Open Weekends are always a really great event (ask anyone who has attended any of them) and everyone always has a really fabulous time.

The cost for the whole weekend (including camping) is only £25.00 per van based on 2 persons sharing and children under 14 are FREE!

A few Motorhome Fun members attended the Camper UK Bonfire weekend and I know they all had a good time and so I thought it may be nice to meet more of you at their next event. You don't have to be customers of Camper UK to come along and everyone is welcomed by this lovely family business and their loyal staff.

To book a pitch ring 01522 697070 because if you are really interested in attending then I suggest you book early as places normally go fast.

Details are as follows:

Friday 30th
Arrive at leisure park from 9am
Nights camping (no hook up)
View new/used motorhome models
Minibus into Lincoln between 10am—3pm
Bar (Chargeable)
Disco / Karaoke
The original Lincoln Ghost Walk - £2 each ( Please book in advance)
Quiz Night
Accessory Sale

Saturday 31st
Fun Easter Egg Hunt
Nights camping (no hook up)
View new/used motorhome models
Minibus into Lincoln between 10am - 3pm
Bar (Chargeable)
Bingo
Entertainer
Cream Tea
Accessory sale
Disco / Karaoke

Sunday 1st
Depart at your leisure (latest departure 5pm)

Extra nights stay available at ONLY £5 per night.

Hope to see some of you there.

Sue

PS By the way, the licensed bar they put on is really cheap and at the prices they charge - very few people walk back to their vans at the end of the night in a straight line!:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks for that (were you named after the Buddy Holly song)

Ha ha! No - actually an old boyfriend wrote a poem about me many years ago and called it "Skegness Sue!"

Oh happy memories of romantic times! ::bigsmile:

Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Nice one Sue, I think we will go for this one.........start of Jessica's easter holidays.ideal

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
PS..........you might consider asking Jim if you can put it into the rally diary........I'll help you do the burgers on the sunday morning :)

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
We are not 100% sure we can actually make the weekend ourselves yet Stew but fingers crossed we will be there! We've a lot going on at the moment plus a surprise is being planned for a very close family member which; if all goes to plan; will result in a big surprise celebration around that date!

Whatever happens I am happy to help promote this weekend etc as the Camper UK team are such a great bunch and really do lay on a great weekend.

If we do come I'll certainly help cook the burgers but as you and I are on a healthy eating plan (don't say the word diet - it sends me running like some crazy mad woman to the fridge) I'll cook us some low fat home made ones!

Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back