Camper UK Lincoln (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
We did not use them as they said I could book it in for inspection, in 12 weeks then another 12 weeks before they would work on it. So no I did not use them, but if they are that busy, I would assume they are good. Or just can't keep staff, and therefore rubbish. Take your pick.

May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
I used them for 9 years pre pandemic, excellent service if a little costly but then their premises are very large and have obvious costs as a result.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 20, 2018
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
Very professional. Not the cheapest but by no means the most expensive. Very impressive facilities.
I've always been pleased with whatever they have done for me.

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
We purchased our current MH from them, and took it back a few weeks ago for it annual Hab and Damp inspections. Very through, as has been mentioned by others a little expensive. But then all dealers appear expensive. Loads and Loads of MH's to look at and wet your appetite whilst you're waiting. All the free tea and coffee you can drink.

Apr 18, 2021
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo TD590
Exp
Long time caravanner - almost 2 years a motorhomer
Not used them for servicing but bought a nearly new MH from them last August. A professional and thorough outfit IMO. Not faultless, as there were several issues we discovered within a mile or so of driving away, loose door catches allowing cabinets to swing open when driving but in fairness they fixed them right away.
I’d have no hesitation in dealing with them again for sales or maintenance.

Oct 28, 2022
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Looking at the recent practical MH reader survey, they came out pretty good I think.

MotorhomersRus

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 17, 2010
Barnoldswick
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line
Exp
We use them for our water ingress warranty and for the Fiat service as there garage on site is Fiat approved so it doesn't need to go anywhere else unlike of dealerships.
Don’t find them over expensive. Good for us as it fits in when heading south for the Chunnel.

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
We know some on who bought a big burstner tag axel of of them but had serious problems with semi auto gearbox they had engineers over from Fiat who couldn’t sort it in the mean time they loaned them a new Motorhome so they could getawa, they pestered Burstner and got them a new Motorhome.

Dec 20, 2018
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
I have had a similar experience to your friends. We had a brand new 'van which had a serious problem within the first month of ownership. They agreed without argument that the vehicle should be replaced and liaised with the manufacturer to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, they carried out temporary repairs and allowed us to keep the 'van until the replacement was built - over six months.

The service prices are on their website. If you buy a 'van from them, there is 10% off those prices for three years.

It's also handy that they are Fiat Professional dealers, thus a 'one stop shop'.

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Bought my first MH from them 19k for an old Ace Moderna, at the PBoro show, well below their normal product level. However I was treated with the same respect as somebody buying a 100k model.
When I discovered damp, they'd missed, they didn't hide behind the t&c's of their warranty (10+ years old not covered), but organised collection, fixed and returned.

Hence my opinion is would always recommend whilst accepting they're not 'cheap'.

Reactions: f6c
May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
Just as a bit of background. The owners, and some of the original staff, worked for a very large dealer at Newark, I shan’t name them. But over the years that dealership started getting too big for good customer service and eventually were good at selling but very poor afterwards. I think they may have recognised their failings over the years and may have improved now.

The staff left and set up CamperUK with an ethos of high customer service, it appeared to work well and I couldn’t fault them really during my 9 years of being a customer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back