Denbo

Free Member
Apr 21, 2013
Bury
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Since 2001
I've just been told by a friend saying he's going to camperjam this weekend in Shropshire is anyone going from motorhome fun?
Is it to late for me to attend this Friday and Saturday night I've been on the website and it says full for camping

Dennis

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
South yorks
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2001
I and a few others are going -no idea if it's full or not(it says no ticket no entry) but we booked tickets about 6 weeks ago
terry

Aug 25, 2009
Newhey
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Camperjam has been fully booked for a couple of weeks. Only day visitors available now. A few from here are going tomorrow.

Whatton

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Nottinghamshire
MH
Coachbuilt
Went to the Bug Jam 1995, a precursor to this event, Prodigy headlining and Super Fury Animals supporting. Great weekend with a few friends and a lot of stimulants. Not sure if the Camperjam is quite the same thoughScreenShot001.jpg ?

OP
Denbo

Denbo

Free Member
Apr 21, 2013
Bury
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Since 2001
I only normally look on motorhome fun for rallies and events this one must have slipped by me

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We're going, on our way now. Will hoist the flag so keep an eye out for it. Just overtaken a convoy of vdubs going in same direction! ::bigsmile:

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
oop North
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Went to the Bug Jam 1995, a precursor to this event, Prodigy headlining and Super Fury Animals supporting. Great weekend with a few friends and a lot of stimulants. Not sure if the Camperjam is quite the same thoughView attachment 36709 ?
Went to the Bug Jam 1995, a precursor to this event, Prodigy headlining and Super Fury Animals supporting. Great weekend with a few friends and a lot of stimulants. Not sure if the Camperjam is quite the same thoughView attachment 36709 ?
Met my hubby around that time at the Bug Jam….He used to drag race! Still got the rotting VW…. :D

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services