Camp with the Funsters at Stratford Show. (1 Viewer)

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I'll do it anyway Jim in case I am having a senior moment but I am sure it came out in a thread prior to the top of the page thingy. :RollEyes:

Moosehead

Free Member
Aug 13, 2009
Staffs
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
6months
I know that pre-booking has closed but is it possible to turn up and pay on the gate say Friday evening for the weekend? Ta

Sent a mail to the organisers today asking whether we can turn up and pay on the gate on Friday evening. Just had a reply back saying that was ok so looks like we'll be coming. I did mention MotorhomeFun in my mail so hopefully they'll direct us to the right area assuming thats ok with the rally organisers.............Bryan??

Cheers

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Hi All
Does anyone know if we can stay-on sunday night after the show finishes?
One or two other shows we've been-to allow you to leave monday before 12.

cheers...nige

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Yep by Monday at 1200 ::bigsmile: assuming you have paid till the Monday

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi Funsters at Strafford
Hope you are having a great time!

Things just "may" work out that we can leave tomorrow eve...thursday after work, but do anyone know what is the last time we can get thru the gate please to set up with you funters please?

Or is there a layby nearby that we can enter early in the morn 9we also have a 2 dog trailer (german shepherds)

Shell181

Free Member
Apr 11, 2010
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer C642 CL
Exp
June 2010
Hi Everyone

We are thinking about coming for the day from Lincoln, we are still looking for a used motorhome, we went to Newbury the other week and just wandered if it is worth driving down for the day, how big is it compared to Newbury, will there be more or less MH's there or is that like asking 'how long is a piece of string' :ROFLMAO:

Are there any vouchers we can get for day visitors?

Shell :Smile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi Kath...

I will get you the info tomorrow re closing time... I know several good laybys very near if the lorries haven't taken up al the space... don't think it will be necessary as they seem very laid back here... how late do you think you will be?
PM me your mobile and I'll give you a ring...

JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi Everyone

We are thinking about coming for the day from Lincoln, we are still looking for a used motorhome, we went to Newbury the other week and just wandered if it is worth driving down for the day, how big is it compared to Newbury, will there be more or less MH's there or is that like asking 'how long is a piece of string' :ROFLMAO:

Are there any vouchers we can get for day visitors?

Shell :Smile:

Hi there Shell,

Stratford is smaller than Newbury so I "guess" there will be less motorhomes here...

JJ

Moosehead

Free Member
Aug 13, 2009
Staffs
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
6months
Looks pretty definite that we'll be coming now so expect to arrive around 7pm on Friday......................if you could leave a little space:winky:

gazz

Formerly "gazznhelz"
Mar 16, 2010
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
don't worry, theres a space that no ones parked on so far,

might have something to do with it being next to the elsan dump tank, which is an IBC with a big hole cut in the top, that's gonna be ripe by friday with the weather thats forecast :whatthe:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi Funsters at Strafford
Hope you are having a great time!

Things just "may" work out that we can leave tomorrow eve...thursday after work, but "do" anyone know what is the last time we can get thru the gate please to set up with you "funters" please?

Or is there a layby nearby that we can enter early in the morn "9we" also have a 2 dog trailer (german shepherds)

~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ Have sent you a pm with our tel nos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Correction ... I think I have started to speak a foreign language LOL....should read>>> "does" ..... with the "funsters"
"9ish"
thanx

TweetiePie

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Movano self build
Exp
on and off since 1968
Any space left......

Hi All, just got back from France and found I forgot to include myself for the Stratford Show before I left. Could you add us to the list too?
Thanks,
Rob and Shirl
robley7636

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back