Camp sites in Javea area (1 Viewer)

Jan 9, 2013
Newbury
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2000
We're hoping to stay near Javea for 2 or 3 nights in February, as some friends will be in a villa on the Montgo (just outside Javea) near Jesus Probre. Camping Javea would have been our first choice, but they have a minimum booking requirement of a week. El Naranjal seems to have very mixed reviews, so we're looking for other recommendations in the area, please?

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, we spend winter at camping Javea, and if its anything like last year it was full from New Year until the end of March, :Eeek: and I believe it was like that everywhere on the Costa Blanca.
;) If your friend has a drive ...............Book it! :ROFLMAO:
Bob.

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
We spent 7 months on Javea's other site Camping Javea back in 2004/5 having visited BOTH Camping Javea and El Naranjal we thought CJ was better.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Roxie
Jan 9, 2013
Newbury
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2000
Hi, we spend winter at camping Javea, and if its anything like last year it was full from New Year until the end of March, :Eeek: and I believe it was like that everywhere on the Costa Blanca.
;) If your friend has a drive ...............Book it! :ROFLMAO:
Bob.

Oh dear - thank you for your reply - it makes us sad. We love the freedom to travel that our motorhome gives us - the prospect of a 6 week fully pre-booked trip was not what we had hoped for our winter holiday.....but it looks like that's what we'll have to do.

Ironic that your footer say "....never plan anything ....." that's normally our view.

Roxie

EzeeRider

Free Member
Sep 12, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
I have been in the winter and never booked. Agree sites are very full and you do have to take pot luck and be prepared to accept some of the worst pitches. All the good ones especially the larger will be taken but the beauty of having a motorhome is if all else fails you can always wild camp.
Ezee

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Your right, :ROFLMAO: never plan anything then it can't go wrong. :LOL:

;) yeh well its the only time we book, but then its home for us half the year. :ROFLMAO:

But last year was solid, don't know why, but have noticed this year we have loads of Brits on site already that would have come in December, maybe the UK is in for a hard winter. :eek:
Or it could be the fact that we can still get TV on the Costa Blanca.:)
If you don't mind where you end up, don't worry. :LOL:

This site you can't book a particular pitch, just a type of pitch, so people end up staying as long as they like, and many do. (y)

When we leave and before we come here, we don't book, but then we also don't mind where we end up, ;) this year is a little different from last, we have booked a return crossing, but that might be moved back a bit.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Thanks for the Like icantremember (y)

;) I thought the friends drive would make you smile, we will be booking yours sometime between June and August. :Eeek:
Hope you and Joyce are well. (y) Bob and Janie.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Thanks for the Like icantremember (y)

;) I thought the friends drive would make you smile, we will be booking yours sometime between June and August. :Eeek:
Hope you and Joyce are well. (y) Bob and Janie.
Hi you two, we are fine thanks (apart from my lack of hearing) .... look forward to seeing you.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back