• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Camp Room by Dometic (1 Viewer)

Kim and Philip

Free Member
Mar 27, 2017
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
C Class van conversion
Exp
Since 2012
The Dometic camp room is 4.5m medium, which fits a 4.5m awning and is 2.5m high.Price is £400, (new £770)
The Camp room creates an additional roofed area, can be erected by one person easily and quickly. All windows have zip closures and mosquito screens. PVC windows and curtains so the camp room can be used as a sleeping or living space.
The camp room came as part of our recently purchased Carado Motorhome. Carado joined with Dometic to demonstrate various motorhome accessories including this camp room. It has therefore never been used except in Motorhome shows.
This is a camproom that fits a Dometic awning of 4.5m length.
Price is £400, (a new one costs £770).

Attachments

• product-image-2341-Dometic-Camp-Room-For-PW1000PW1500-Stock-Photo.jpg
    product-image-2341-Dometic-Camp-Room-For-PW1000PW1500-Stock-Photo.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 132

Mike Evans

Free Member
Oct 15, 2017
Funster No
Hello Kim and Philip. I have just come across your classified advert for your dometic camp room after a google search. I have a dometic awning fitted on my motorhome and I am interested in buying it. Do you still have it?Can you let me know if it is all complete with side rails as well?

OP
OP
Kim and Philip

Kim and Philip

Free Member
Mar 27, 2017
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
C Class van conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Mike, yes we do have it and it is complete with side rails. Let me know if you need any other information.
kim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mike Evans

Free Member
Oct 15, 2017
Funster No
Thanks for the prompt reply. The measurements are ok for my motorhome. Are you open to offers? What about £325?

Mike Evans

Free Member
Oct 15, 2017
Funster No
That's great. We live in north Wales so collection is not really possible but I can arrange for a courier to pick it up I think. Can you advise me of dimensions and weight of the package and I can possibly pay you the £325 by bank transfer unless you would prefer some other method.

OP
OP
Kim and Philip

Kim and Philip

Free Member
Mar 27, 2017
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
C Class van conversion
Exp
Since 2012
That sounds fine. We'll do the measurements and weight and let you know. Bank transfer would be ok.

OP
OP
Kim and Philip

Kim and Philip

Free Member
Mar 27, 2017
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
C Class van conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hello Mike,
The frame: Dimensions 1.5m x 27cm x 25cm. Weight 9.5Kg.
The material: Dimensions 54cm x 39cm x 50cm. Weight 9.5Kg.
Both are boxed.
Please let us know how you wish to proceed.

Mike Evans

Free Member
Oct 15, 2017
Funster No
Hi Kim and Philip
I have started a conversation away from classifieds so that we can converse securely.
Cheers
Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back