Camos Satellite dome - can't get BBC radio (1 Viewer)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi all,

Knowing how good you all were with our Thermal windscreen covers queries I now have another one!

It's probably something we have done, but we can't get any BBC radio channels on our Camos Satellite dome. We can get every other channel, have tried both Astra North and South satellites, but can't seem to pick up the BBC radio channels. No problem here in the UK, but we like to listen to Radio 2 (and I am an Archers Addict, but probably shouldn't admit to that....) when we are abroad, so I would like to get it sorted before we go on holiday to France.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Geraldine

Satandpcguy

Funster
Jun 18, 2008
Gandia, Valencia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
None
Do you have the right frequencies for them:
10788 V 22 5/6
10803 H 22 5/6
As they moved to these frequencies late last year, and so you may be trying to get them on their old frequencies

But if you are saying you get ALL other channels, then as long as you are getting BBC Parliament and BBC Alba, then you should also get the radio channels as they are on the same frequencies as these TV channels.

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Camos

Geraldine

Where abouts are you located when attempting to get Radio 2 on the Camos? UK or elsewhere?

Russell

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Russell,

We are in the UK. I am concerned that if we can't get BBC Radio here we have no chance in France in September!

Geraldine

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Crikey that frequency thing sounds complicated! Thanks for your reply though. Will go and check that we have BBC Parliament and Alba, then may have to come back to you for further instructions.

Cheers

Geraldine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back