Calor gas bottles (1 Viewer)

Mar 31, 2014
Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
Funster No
MH
BUCCANEER CARAVEL
Exp
SINCE 1975
A few years ago I started using our local “farm shop” for our 7kg gas refills! Cheaper than any other supplier locally!one ran out last year and I forgot and with the other getting a bit low I thought I would get one from the campsite we were on!But no they wouldn’t change them as by now of course my original Calor bottles have been changed for non calor ones!Luckly we managed and now home so can get a refill from the farm shop but I thought I should warn others😊

OP
OP
robrace
Mar 31, 2014
Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
Funster No
MH
BUCCANEER CARAVEL
Exp
SINCE 1975
The bottles have Countrywide on them!probably got gas from the cows in them😊I thought the gas smelt different!Point is that it appears if you run out your campsites will not change them for genuine Calor and I read that there is a nationwide shortage of calor bottles!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
Countrywide were bought out by flogas who have depots nationwide. They might swap your bottles, worth a phone call to your nearest flogas stockist?

Mar 26, 2020
Uranus
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Calor gas (via campsite) wouldn't change your non Calor bottle to help you out?

Why am I not surprised?

JJ :cool:
To be fair: The campsite would have an arrangement with Calor. When you get a Calor bottle you don't buy it, but hire it. The longer you have a Calor bottle the less of your deposit you will get back. What do you expect the campsite or Calor to do with a third-party gas bottle; neither are charities?
You wouldn't expect to get a Green King keg exchanged at a Marston brewery.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back