Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
:Sad::Blush: Oh Gawwwd, here I go again. In my new van because it is awkward to get to the battery .. to save removing it there are two points under the bonnet so you can attach the 'thingies' to that test the battery. Check you don't have these also.. they arn't obvious when you first lift the bonnet up.

Right will go home now.:Sad:

Joy...Are we talking hab or cab battery...I thought the funster was taking cab battery..he had no 12v in the habitaion part of the van..when not on hook up..are you talking about the connections under the bonnet to jump start /charge the cab battery..

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Joy...Are we talking hab or cab battery...I thought the funster was taking cab battery..he had no 12v in the habitaion part of the van..when not on hook up..are you talking about the connections under the bonnet to jump start /charge the cab battery..

Hi sunshine, don't know what I'm talking about half the time:Sad: Brain is completely addled trying to get round all the new fangled things in my van. Just pretend I didn't say anything... I go away after a while. :Sad: . Coffee time I think. Sorry.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back