Aug 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hello all,
9FC2A092-6169-4A4A-B8AB-0EF3A3AFA29D.jpeg

We have a Laika Kreos 4009 2013 it’s in the regular Laika colours, white or to be more exact a very, very pale cream and silver cab; here is a pic of the motorhome, I’m sure a lot of you on here will have exactly the same colours. I just need to know either the colour reference or RAL code for the white and silver if possible. I can’t find any codes anywhere.

Many thanks

Apr 2, 2017
Maidstone, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 5009
Exp
Since 2010
Hi there, I spoke to the technician for laika at the Stuttgart show and he assured me that Southdowns should be able to supply the code and paint failing that it might pay you to email a lady called Martine ( I’m afraid I don’t have her surname) at Laika itself. Sorry I can’t be of more help

Lucy the Laika

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 7, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
Laika EcoVip 410
Exp
Yeah Southdowns have the codes for the grey's but not the whites. I have emailed Laika directly a few months ago and the whites are there unique mix and therefore have no RAL and neither do they sell touch up sets/paint

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
Our Ecovip 712 is the same colour. It’s a really nice creamy white. You notice the difference when it’s next to a pure white MH. It just adds that little bit of extra class.

You could try one of the Dulux Paint Centres as they have a matching facility. Talk to them nicely and see if they can give you the code.

I have noticed on ours that the trim round the door frames are actually white and I have used white enamel paint on the odd scratch.

Julie in the service centre at Southdowns looks after all Laika queries. She even managed to get me a copy of the wiring diagram for ours.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back