Call for help with pictures of damp problems (1 Viewer)

Nov 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Challenger 287GA
Exp
Since 2020
Hi all!
I'm here begging for your help! Does anyone have some pictures of serious damp problems in their van that they would be ok for us to use in an upcoming video. We would not mention you by name or have any personal details about you at all in the video. We would, of course, be more than happy to credit the photo to you in the video details if you would like.
The more "graphic" the photo the better as we are trying to illustrate, in a very short scene, exactly how much of a problem damp can be. We are aiming this to new or prospective owners...so the more "stand-out" the photo is, the better we can illustrate the point.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Joe

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
You are more this welcome to use the pictures from my rotten floor thread 👍🏻

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/☹%EF%B8%8F-rotting-floor-🙁.237323/

OP
OP
RubyOptics
Nov 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Challenger 287GA
Exp
Since 2020
You are more this welcome to use the pictures from my rotten floor thread 👍🏻

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/☹%EF%B8%8F-rotting-floor-🙁.237323/
That is EXACTLY the type of thing I was looking for! God, that terrifies me even now!! If we use your pictures and you would like to be credited for them in the description, please could you PM me details of what name etc you would like the credit to go to. Many thanks mate, really appreciate it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
RubyOptics
Nov 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Challenger 287GA
Exp
Since 2020
Just a final plea if anyone has any pictures we could use to illustrate how serious this problem can be!

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Try this thread if you want some serious rot and repairs. :Eeek:

and this one.

OP
OP
RubyOptics
Nov 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Challenger 287GA
Exp
Since 2020
That's the type of thing I need! DJL220 would it be possible to use some of your images?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
RubyOptics
Nov 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Challenger 287GA
Exp
Since 2020
Go for it as long as there are no pictures of me or the number plate. more than happy for you to use to prevent anyone else having these issues 😉
Thank you very much indeed. I will, of course, ensure that there are no details shown. To be honest it,s the interior shots of the wooden structure that I'm most interested in using as I think they most aptly demonstrate the possible severity of damp issues. Thanks once again.. Can i ask if you would like credit given for the photos in the video description? If so, would you kind enough to send me any name or information you would like shown for the credit.
If neither yourself or Swifter wishes personal credit, my idea was to have something like "Heartfelt thanks to members of motorhomefun.co.uk for supplying me with some of the photographs used in this video". Would that be ok for you both?

OP
OP
RubyOptics
Nov 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Challenger 287GA
Exp
Since 2020
Thank you all SO SO much for your help! Vid is here, your pictures are featured towards the end. Credits in description with link to this forum as well :) This would have been a LOT harder without your help so if we ever meet, the beers are on us!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back