calais to Benidorm (2 Viewers)

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
When I drove over using the car in 2013 I used toll road from here to French border at La Jonquera & then Beziers , Millau & up to Orlean & then tolls via Rouen, Abbeville round to Dunkirk & it set me back 200€ each way plus diesel.I get on the toll road just this side of Alicante & at summer rates it'll cost around 80€ to the french border.

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
On looking at the french toll info it appears ours was correclty categorised as we are over 3metres in height and over 3.5t in weight, we were also towing a scooter on a hydratrail (another axle so to speak). I didnt query it at the time as couldnt be bothered but it would of been correct it appears.

Link to the translated version Here

We are 28ft tag towing 10ft trailer with scooter. We have over cab bed so must be 3 metres and 5t. never been charged anything but class 2.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
We are 28ft tag towing 10ft trailer with scooter. We have over cab bed so must be 3 metres and 5t. never been charged anything but class 2.

According to the site the max is 3metres in height and 3.5t in weight, anything over is more. I wouldnt question them as if you did it is likely to increase. Ours however if i am to go by their rules is correct so little point in me arguing with them

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back