Calais be warned (1 Viewer)

Mar 31, 2014
Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
Funster No
MH
BUCCANEER CARAVEL
Exp
SINCE 1975
Had problems with internet so went to City de Europe to use internet and fIll in passenger location form!and have Lft tests.This was great as portacabin in car park opposite motorhome car park.THe young ladies both spoke english.all done in 5 mins at 25€ each.Had immigrants trying to break into camper despite fellow funsters standing guard and my wife being in vehicle!, Went round to Auchen were we have never had a problem but actually had an immigrant climb in to our camper(with wife sat in passenger seat)Luckily I was walking across car park and saw him getting in so ran shouting!He came out and casually walked away!The realised I had lost my iPad! Went back into Auchen and someone had handed it to security😊😊.Be warned filling in two passenger location forms is hassle and pages long,it can only be filled in within 48 hours and I was half an hour early and it wouldn’t let me complete form !☹️

Deleted User
Had problems with internet so went to City de Europe to use internet and fIll in passenger location form!and have Lft tests.This was great as portacabin in car park opposite motorhome car park.THe young ladies both spoke english.all done in 5 mins at 25€ each.Had immigrants trying to break into camper despite fellow funsters standing guard and my wife being in vehicle!, Went round to Auchen were we have never had a problem but actually had an immigrant climb in to our camper(with wife sat in passenger seat)Luckily I was walking across car park and saw him getting in so ran shouting!He came out and casually walked away!The realised I had lost my iPad! Went back into Auchen and someone had handed it to security😊😊.Be warned filling in two passenger location forms is hassle and pages long,it can only be filled in within 48 hours and I was half an hour early and it wouldn’t let me complete form !☹️

It is possible to complete most of the form in advance and then save it to complete later, ie in the required time frame.

Jul 24, 2015
Ramsgate Kent
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato c class
Exp
5 years
Why on earth don't they get arrested for breaking into vehicles?

Anywhere else if someone was trying door locks and climbing/breaking in they would .

Aggravated as there was someone inside at the time

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back