Free Member
Mar 13, 2012
Pontefract
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 1990
Hi all of to france 2nd week june can any one recomend a 6 day round trip from calais campsites aires places of interest Thanks Bernie:thumb:

S

stagman

Deleted User
Hi all of to france 2nd week june can any one recomend a 6 day round trip from calais campsites aires places of interest Thanks Bernie:thumb:

Don't miss Mont Saint Michel, fantastic 8 euros per night :thumb:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Fougeres, NE of Rennes - lovely medieval chateau, free aire.

Tregastel-Plage, Pink Granite Coast, Brittany - lovely scenery, well-placed aire opposite a supermarket.

Bayeux - free aire in town centre

Honfleur - huge aire a short walk from the town centre

Parc Puy du Fou, Les Eppesses - a couple of days' drive from Calais, huge aire

Carnac - free aire in town, within cycling (or brisk walking) distance of the rows of standing stones

Concarneau - aire by old rail station just up the road from the old walled town.

Quiberon - Port Blanc, free aire close to sandy beach, good starting point for cycling around the peninsula

Le Croisic - on the coast near St Nazaire, about two days' drive from Calais. Five small aires dotted around the town

Nearer to Calais - Gravelines, star fort and beach. Aire by the marina, popular weekend destination for the local MH owners.

The aires listed in bold are reviewed on my website - just click the link in my signature below.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
off myself to barcelona 20th june but brittany for a 6 day trip is great mont michel dinard st malo only around 4 hr drive to dol de bretagne and a great place to tour that area

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back