CAK Tanks (1 Viewer)

Jul 24, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Benimar coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2018
Just wondering if anyone else has placed an order with CAK tanks recently, and your experience.

Their website says that they are operating at reduced capacity and only monitoring emails, not answering the phone due to current COVID restrictions.
I emailed them some weeks ago with a query and had no response. I then placed an order 2 weeks ago but all I’ve had are automated emails and nothing further about delivery. I’m getting rather concerned......

Any feedback appreciated.

OP
OP
J
Jul 24, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Benimar coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2018
Strange how some people have got good service and others not

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
i found them dire to order from need lessons in telephone manners and their website was a nightmare i eventually cancelled a quite large order and went else where this was 10 years ago by now the have probably perfected rudeness to another level

dipsie

Free Member
Jan 29, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A/Trail V Line 635
Exp
26 years
I have used CAK many times over many years and have found them at times to be a little inconsistent on both answering calls/on line and deliveries.
Always getting delivery at some point. My last order was for Truma air trunking and some fittings, the order got held up for two or three weeks as they found they were short on some of the fittings, did’nt inform me until I called after a while waiting.

BernieT

OP
OP
J
Jul 24, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Benimar coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2018
Thanks for your input, dipsie.
I sent an email to them yesterday and received a reply this morning saying they were waiting on delivery of some items.
Cannot help but think that they would be better off being more proactive than reactive, though. In this day and age when so many websites offer such a slick experience they seem to be way off the pace regarding customer service.

OP
OP
J
Jul 24, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Benimar coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2018
Update: four and a half weeks since placing my order it was delivered today. Happy about that, obviously, but whilst any queries from me were answered politely the lack of any actual customer service in any way shape or form would make me think twice before using them again. At least they were cheaper than anywhere else 🙄

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Update: four and a half weeks since placing my order it was delivered today. Happy about that, obviously, but whilst any queries from me were answered politely the lack of any actual customer service in any way shape or form would make me think twice before using them again. At least they were cheaper than anywhere else 🙄
They are not a very big firm so I suspect covid has seen them struggle.. but too many firms have used that excuse and with little reason..

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Customer service costs next to nothing an email here and there re progress or a phone call goes a long way .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back