• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD CADAC SAFARI CHEF 2 (1 Viewer)

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
IMG_0541.JPG IMG_0543.JPG IMG_0544.JPG IMG_0546.JPG IMG_0549.JPG Cadac Safari Chef 2

This is the one without all the 'baffle' plates, it has diffusers on the back of the smooth & the ribbed plates, and is the Low Pressure one-plug it into your van!

As you can see it has multiple uses.

I have found it good to Cook on and easy to clean. It is now surplus to requirements.

The sale does not include my kettle but it does include the tongs.

The handle on the lid got damaged early in its life with us but doesn't impair the use of it.

I'm hoping for around the £60.00 mark, make me a sensible offer and I will consider it, I would prefer not to post it as I think it would cost quite a bit, but we could meet somewhere.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Awwwwww .... but the kettle is soooooooo 'cool'!!!! :(

The handle on the lid got damaged early in its life with us but doesn't impair the use of it.
You didn't move fast enough then??? :D2

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
View attachment 180519 View attachment 180520 View attachment 180521 View attachment 180522 View attachment 180523 Cadac Safari Chef 2

This is the one without all the 'baffle' plates, it has diffusers on the back of the smooth & the ribbed plates, and is the Low Pressure one-plug it into your van!

As you can see it has multiple uses.

I have found it good to Cook on and easy to clean. It is now surplus to requirements.

I'm hoping for around the £60.00 mark, make me a sensible offer and I will consider it, I would prefer not to post it as I think it would cost quite a bit, but we could meet somewhere.

Somebody who may be interested?
https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/considering-a-bbq-cadac-but.158983/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back