• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Cadac Safari Chef 2 (1 Viewer)

Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Only used once. Immaculate condition with spare regulator. All the usual parts and pizza stone. Comes with longer legs as shown.
Will bring to Bagwell or currently at Warwick show. Will be at Malvern and Newbury Retro.
£50 to good home
image.jpg
image.jpg

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I'm assuming its a LP one where you have a hose and regulator, rather than the canister type. If so, would you be willing to wrap it so it could be sent by courier?

OP
OP
Purple2
Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
This may sound a lame excuse but we are not going home for some weeks and packaging the legs etc is going to take some work whilst 'on the road'
Give it a while and we'll see how we get on. However the item is £50 and doesn't include cost of posting in that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Hi

Is it the lpg model?
Do you happen to have a picture of all the bits that come with it?
Thanks

OP
OP
Purple2
Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Legs are separate. Paella pan stand legs. I drilled out Cadac legs and paella ones and used butterfly nut and bolts. Coloured coded each leg to match.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back