LIFE MEMBER
Jan 10, 2015
Aldershot
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
Four years
Thanks for the reply Pia, but I appear not to have asked the right question. Cadac sells a braai and a plancha plate for the Carri Chef 2 that look very similar - half ribbed and half plain. Does anyone know the difference?

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
There is no difference, they are both Out Door Grills, expensive out door grills! They are not BBQs With BBQs you have the smokey taste of ?
You guessed it! wood smoke!
An electric plate grill from Aldi will do the job just as well, and at half the price.
I, without thought, bought a Cadac, don't ask me which one, I forgot, used it a couple of times , it now sits in the garage on a self gathering dust.

prb

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 10, 2015
Aldershot
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
Four years
There is no difference, they are both Out Door Grills, expensive out door grills! They are not BBQs With BBQs you have the smokey taste of ?
You guessed it! wood smoke!
An electric plate grill from Aldi will do the job just as well, and at half the price.
I, without thought, bought a Cadac, don't ask me which one, I forgot, used it a couple of times , it now sits in the garage on a self gathering dust.
Is that supposed to answer my query?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Hear what you say ,and that's,what,I have done for years,,but now many sites,are banning those and any charcoal BBQ ,,so I thought I would get a multi use type grill /bbq .and this one seems to fit the bill..

Weber makes a smaller one, a table version, I think @Jim has a couple. Oblong in shape and not so bulky, so doesn't take up so much room. Nifty looking thing tho.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back