DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
We were on a site in Corsica a few weeks ago and the couple next to us left their electric bikes out each night unlocked. They were of a make I'd not heard of (or remember now :)) but I Googled them and they were around €7,000 each. :) The bikes were still there when we left.

Memo to self: Get a van with a large garage.

Aug 12, 2011
Funster No
MH
Roller team 700
Exp
Since 2007
We were on a site in Spain which had a mixture of permanent pitches and touring pitches. Through our tinted black motorhome windows we watched a Spanish man from one of the permanent pitches creep through a hedge next to us and suss out all the external belongings of a neighbouring tent. He disappeared back through the hedge and arrived with his CAR and proceeded to load up their BBQ, chairs and camping table and pots. After being confronted by my husband he said something about no english before scarpering but as we knew who he was, where his pitch was and his car registration, our German neighbours got their stuff back. He thought it had been 'abandoned' although it was beside their tent and on their pitch ......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Our tinted windows produce all sorts of funny views. We were on a Motorhome Aire eating lunch when a car pulled up immediately behind us (French of course, the car Park was empty!) and proceeded to have a wee up against his front wheel! People have also combed their hair inches from us, without knowing we were there!

HarryML

Free Member
Apr 15, 2018
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Miller Indiana
Exp
There are opportunists everywhere, left a wok at the pot wash went back within 30 minutes - gone, must get a few old pans and drill some 1mm holes in them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back