• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD C400 series Thetford toilet cassette - NEW (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
As far as I know this is a left hand one - ie if you sat on the loo the cassette would be taken out on the left side of it as per the image below:

thetford c400 left.JPG
C400.JPG

It is brand new but unboxed and has a yellow cap on the emptying pipe instead of the green one.

£50 plus P&P

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Have you been collecting toilets MG, have you some kind of strange fetish going on ;)

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Have you been collecting toilets MG, have you some kind of strange fetish going on ;)
Nope ... just selling for a MHing friend - he's had it in his garage (at home, not his MH one!) and is having a clear out as he's moving so there may be more stuff to come (no more toilet cassettes though ... I hope!). He knows I come on the forum so thought someone on here might want one as they don't come up very often apparently.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Sorry just realised casette not toilet :( My mistake I apologise.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Sorry. I really do need to learn to read more carefully to these things.
I saw the picture and jumped to the conclusion it was the whole toilet.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Selling toilet cassettes MG you CANT say he's having a good clear out!!!! More stuff to come !!!!!!
fell off me stool twice and its the first post ive read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEHAVE!!!!!!

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Selling toilet cassettes MG you CANT say he's having a good clear out!!!! More stuff to come !!!!!!
fell off me stool twice and its the first post ive read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEHAVE!!!!!!
??? o_O Not sure what you mean ...

I don't know what he's got stuck in the back of his garage so there may, or may not, be more stuff to come which may, or may not, be motorhome related ... I haven't a clue!

When I sell stuff of my own (small stuff, not cars!) I usually put it on my own website and link to it rather than doing several sale ads on here.

Could I suggest that if you keep falling off your stool you perhaps need a high chair with reins ...:D

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Hi Minxy - I am interested, where in east Yorkshire is the cassette? I'm in South Yorkshire but often over in your part of the world and could pick it up.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Hi Minxy - I am interested, where in east Yorkshire is the cassette? I'm in South Yorkshire but often over in your part of the world and could pick it up.
I'm in Cottingham.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back