C1 at 70 (1 Viewer)

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
40 years caravanning. New A-class Moho owners
What forms do I need to apply for my C1 licence at 70. Thanks.
D2 and D4 from a main post office or phone the dvla. You may be able to order on line. 4b on the front of your licence is the date you need a new photo. Mike

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
D4 needs to be filled in by a doctor. Some doctors can fill it all in, including the eye tests, but others can't. In that case you will need an optician to fill in the eye test bit.

Best and cheapest bet is to use Broken Link Removed. They are doing it all day and everyday.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
You old Brummie git........ ;) 70 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what happens when you follow the Villa, old before your time.. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Also photocopy your licence before sending it off------ it has been known for DVLA to miss categories off, handy if you can easily prove what you had-------we have been told that you can keep your present licence if you are going to drive abroad before you receive your new one (just tell DVLA you will be out of UK). It is illegal to drive in many (all?) Countries without carrying your licence.

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
The renewal form is not for keeping your C1, it’s a different form. The one they send is to keep your car license and they will take your C1 off.
Clearly my wife got special treatment, I specifically helped her complete hers!!!!!!!
Also photocopy your licence before sending it off------ it has been known for DVLA to miss categories off, handy if you can easily prove what you had-------we have been told that you can keep your present licence if you are going to drive abroad before you receive your new one (just tell DVLA you will be out of UK). It is illegal to drive in many (all?) Countries without carrying your licence.
That's what we do mostly because its the truth.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Hi John, I've used them and there's one on Alcester Rd South. Quick and easy way to get your medical including the eye test. My GP charges £120. Your blood pressure will be OK now that Steve Bruce has gone. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Chocy boy
Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Hi John, I've used them and there's one on Alcester Rd South. Quick and easy way to get your medical including the eye test. My GP charges £120. Your blood pressure will be OK now that Steve Bruce has gone. (y)
Your right there Mike.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back