LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
I'm a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club and have just had a voucher for a free night's stay before the end of November, come in the post!

Don't recall receiving anything similar previously? There don't appear to be any strings attached. Covers two adults and up to 2 children. There is a handful of locations excluded.

Wondering if all members are getting them, or whether we've got it because we haven't stayed at one of their sites this year?

Quite welcome in any case, and probably has the same value as nearly half the annual membership subscription. Good move on the club's part I'd have thought - costs them almost nothing at the end of the season, but a good promotional and goodwill gesture.

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Now lets get this right, you get rewarded for NOT using them !
crazy-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Nope never got one as yet. Annoying after they've had a good bit of custom from us over last few weeks:(

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Not had one but then we have been to the Abbey Wood site twice in recent months. Interesting that they reward disloyalty rather than loyalty! It reminds me of the insurers who sting you for renewing with them and tempt those who switch with big discounts.

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Maybe if you wrote to them expressing your dissatisfaction they might send you a voucher? My guess is that they want to keep those members who may, on renewal, think, "Well, we haven't used C&MC all year so is it worth renewing?"

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back