Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We were at Marjal (The new one) earlier this year and were aware of the C&CC rally that was taking place there.

We joined the C&CC club at Newbury Show and have used their sites a few times.
Can any C&CC members answer the following,
What we don't know is how to go about joining the rally at Marjal as we don't have any firm dates of departure yet.
Do we just turn up and pay the warden or do we pay when we depart OR do we have to book everything via the UK office

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Have a look in your C& CC magazine, under Rally`s..

Usually you have to book with who ever is running it.. I think through Carefree or some thing like that,,, it will be in the mag, anyway..

So they have an idea on numbers attending, as not all sites can cater for huge numbers...

I know the new "Marjal" is huge and can take a few hundred, but still best to check over here before you travel...

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Not sure about foreign rallies but for UK just turn up with your membership card. Unless otherwise stated.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
We were at Marjal (The new one) earlier this year and were aware of the C&CC rally that was taking place there.

We joined the C&CC club at Newbury Show and have used their sites a few times.
Can any C&CC members answer the following,
What we don't know is how to go about joining the rally at Marjal as we don't have any firm dates of departure yet.
Do we just turn up and pay the warden or do we pay when we depart OR do we have to book everything via the UK office

Hi Gunner
If you remember we met there this year, you have to book at Carefree (or Careless) has I call them lol, the book isn't out yet but I believe its out on Monday there's been a delay so if you want to book phone on Monday and they will be able to fix you up, I will be phoning myself on Monday, Albuferra, Marjal and Bonterra Park. Pete :thumb:

Last edited:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Gunner
If you remember we met there this year, you have to book at Carefree (or Careless) has I call them lol, the book isn't out yet but I believe its out on Monday there's been a delay so if you want to book phone on Monday and they will be able to fix you up, I will be phoning myself on Monday, Albuferra, Marjal and Bonterra Park. Pete :thumb:

Carefree's no 0845 1307701.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back